Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jim Cramer from Mad Money says we are a cult

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tweeted me today.

JimCramerMadMoney.jpg

As you may remember, Jim Cramer famously said of Tesla "“You don’t want to own this stock! You don’t want to own this car! Heck, you don’t even want to rent the thing!”

So there you have it folks, we are a cult. I'm cool with it. :cool:

tweeted me today.

View attachment 25358

As you may remember, Jim Cramer famously said of Tesla "“You don’t want to own this stock! You don’t want to own this car! Heck, you don’t even want to rent the thing!”

So there you have it folks, we are a cult. I'm cool with it. :cool:
I'm cool with it too. Glad to hear you're talking at Teslive ... looking forward to being in the audience, excuse me, congregation :) ...

Thanks for starting this fine thread, Leilani!

Cult stocks have very little revenue. Tesla Motors has quite a lot. Cramer appears willing to miss a ten-bagger, rather than possibly mislead millions of CNBC viewers in case a company were to eventually go belly up. He may see that as prudent, if he is to maintain his CNBC job. So despite his flamboyance, he seems to downplay companies whose current fundamentals do not appear to justify today's share price. But in the case of an innovative new company aggressively disrupting large but tired industries, fundamental analysis can be set aside as more and more market participants sense the rise of an industrial behemoth. Unfortunately for Cramer and his followers, they are missing out on what could be the stock of the century.

I was with Cramer at the B and B where he drove the car too ( and also the owner of the silver Roadster that you see pulling away). I spoke at length with him prior to his interview with Elon Musk. In terms of the Model S that he drove he LOVED the car and would recommend the car to anyone. In terms of the stock he is still laying low.