Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

July 2022 Model Y Order/Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any updates on you MYP?
Just a text from them saying:
Hi xxxx, your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Provide your lender with your Purchase Agreement (MVPA) at this time in order to have your loan funded. Tesla requires proof of funds before your vehicle is deliverable.

Be on the lookout for a message in the next few days to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

Download the Tesla App at ts.la/app
In the meantime, I've been busy shopping around for insurance. Hopefully a rep should call me this week and I should have an good insurance nailed down by then ...

I have pickup scheduled at the end of this week for my MYP (order date: 7/5) and thought I'd drive by to see if it was already there yesterday and it was. Car looked great, had updated door panels and most importantly Michelin all season tires. I was seriously thinking of declining delivery if it had summer tires. I couldn't find any panel gap issues or anything. Very happy with how it looked. My last Tesla was a 2019 model 3 that I sold and quality seems to have improved a lot since then.

I have pickup scheduled at the end of this week for my MYP (order date: 7/5) and thought I'd drive by to see if it was already there yesterday and it was. Car looked great, had updated door panels and most importantly Michelin all season tires. I was seriously thinking of declining delivery if it had summer tires. I couldn't find any panel gap issues or anything. Very happy with how it looked. My last Tesla was a 2019 model 3 that I sold and quality seems to have improved a lot since then.
What day did you get your text/notification to schedule? I got my VIN on 8/31. Just trying to get a gauge since we are both in TN

What day did you get your text/notification to schedule? I got my VIN on 8/31. Just trying to get a gauge since we are both in TN
I got my text to schedule delivery on September 2, I think my vin was assigned July 24. I really like where I'm picking the car up at. They are very relaxed about stuff and don't try to rush delivery like I've heard other places do.

I received the same update this morning. 6 week window reduced to a ~4 week window.

MYLR
Pearl White
20” Induction Wheels
5 Seat Black Interior
Tow Hitch
Basic Autopilot

OD: 7/3/22
Original EDD: Jan. 2023 - April 2023
EDD1 (7/28): 12/29/22 - 2/23/23
EDD2 (8/21): 11/9/22 - 12/21/22
EDD3 (9/21): December 2022

Wooo!! Finally picking up tomorrow. Here's my entire timeline.

OD: 7/14/2022
MYP, white on white, Tow, No FSD

EDD: Aug - Oct. / Oct - Dec
EDD 2: Oct 3 - Nov 14
EDD 3: Sept 5 - Oct 1
EDD 4: Oct 16 - Nov 20
EDD 5: Sept 16 - Oct 14
EDD 6: Sept 14 - Sept 28
EDD 7: Sept 15 - Sept 28
Recieved VIN on Sept 7th
1st 5 day EDD: Sept 21 - Sept 25
Delivery date set on Sept 19th for
Sept 25th !!
Got a text on Sept 22nd saying that I come earlier to pick up.
New delivery date: Sept 24th

Reactions: Kwame and Stevnwin
Placed my order for my Model Y LR (white on white with a tow hitch) on July 11th. Had previously been stuck on Dec. 9 - Jan 20 delivery estimate for a while after initially having a Jan - March EDD but it just got updated this afternoon to December.

Will be on a road trip starting 12/17, so hoping it gets delivered before then as I assume I'll get knocked to the back of the queue if it arrives while I'm away and I can't take delivery.

This morning my 6 week window got cut down to a 3 week window. Right in the thick of the EOY/EOQ delivery push.

MYLR
Pearl White
20” Induction Wheels
5 Seat Black Interior
Tow Hitch
Basic Autopilot

OD: 7/3/22
Original EDD: Jan. 2023 - April 2023
EDD1 (7/28): 12/29/22 - 2/23/23
EDD2 (8/21): 11/9/22 - 12/21/22
EDD3 (9/21): December 2022
EDD4 (9/22): 12/2/22 - 1/13/23