Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

July 2022 Model Y Order/Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR 5 seater, blue exterior, black interior, 19" wheels, tow, autopilot.

Order date: July 15, 2022

EDD1 (mid Aug): Jan 14 - Mar 11
EDD2 (early Sep): Dec 2022
EDD3 (mid Sep): Dec 14 - Jan 25
EDD4 (early Oct): Nov 4 - Dec 9
EDD5 (end Oct): Dec 4 - Dec 31

My date just got updated today after sitting at Dec. 2022 for quite a while.

MYLR, White/White, 19" wheels, tow, basic autopilot

OD: 7/5/22
Latest EDD: Dec. 26-31

Looks like they're going to try and do a big push that last week. We'll see because I'm guessing a lot of people will be out of town that week and won't be able to do a pickup. 🤔

Sadly, with these interest rates skyrocketing and Tesla resale values going down, I might have to give up my order and reorder later on. 😭 I was trying to keep my payments the same as with my Model 3 that I currently have. I'm on the edge of that right now depending on how much I sold my Model 3 for, so now with today's rate increase I might have to just keep the 3 even though I really want the Y. 😔 I won't make a final decision until I absolutely have to though.

Hey Guys,

I received an update yesterday afternoon. Looks like my date got pushed back a month into January. We shall see if dates get moved up again, but very interesting that it got pushed back a little. This happened to anyone else? It’s only back a month so no complaints from me. If it were pushed another 3 months, we’ll that would be a proble. 🤣🤣 Anymore updates from you guys out there?

Hey Guys,

I received an update yesterday afternoon. Looks like my date got pushed back a month into January. We shall see if dates get moved up again, but very interesting that it got pushed back a little. This happened to anyone else? It’s only back a month so no complaints from me. If it were pushed another 3 months, we’ll that would be a proble. 🤣🤣 Anymore updates from you guys out there?
I had my date pushed once forward and later adjusted back. Texted Tesla and they said the EDD will fluctuate based on latest info from teh factory production team and supply chain logistics. It may go back and forth, and mine got better after that from Jan-Mar initially to delivery scheduled this Sunday :)

It seems all deliveries are
Hey Guys,

Order date and configuration?

Hey Guys,

I also got an update yesterday. Very similar overall updates you have had.
OD - 8/7/22
latest EDD - Jan 3 - Feb 14. Was Dec

New EDD this morning, week and a half window! 😅

MYLR
Pearl White
20” Induction Wheels
5 Seat Black Interior
Tow Hitch
Basic Autopilot

OD: 7/3/22
Original EDD: Jan. 2023 - April 2023
EDD1 (7/28): 12/29/22 - 2/23/23