Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got 12.1 update.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope you can get it back and then share the secret

Man I can’t, I was watching one of “Like Tesla” videos, in this one she pointed out hidden secrets and one of them was to press on the Letter “E” on Tesla where your Firmware is located and also some cool swipe quick tricks to instantly go to different screens like short cuts. Well during today’s update, I also downloaded Browser Improvements, now after the reboot, that Update Note is also missing, gone! Disappeared too. Now I know what connectivity is all about and I want it. So hopefully they will release it soon for the rest of us. The pictures above is the proof in the pudding that I had it for a few minutes.

Fred

Reactions: SoManyM3s
Now that I’ve updated to 2019.12.1.1, I see that non-city superchargers show up to 150kW in the car’s nav screen, which is cool.
Tesla’s website still only shows up to 120kW in the “Find us” page though.. I wonder if they’re waiting to push the latest fw to the whole fleet.
Now that I’ve updated to 2019.12.1.1, I see that non-city superchargers show up to 150kW in the car’s nav screen, which is cool.
Tesla’s website still only shows up to 120kW in the “Find us” page though.. I wonder if they’re waiting to push the latest fw to the whole fleet.

Screen shot of 150kW in-car for those who are interested:

IMG_0010.jpg

Man I can’t, I was watching one of “Like Tesla” videos, in this one she pointed out hidden secrets and one of them was to press on the Letter “E” on Tesla where your Firmware is located and also some cool swipe quick tricks to instantly go to different screens like short cuts. Well during today’s update, I also downloaded Browser Improvements, now after the reboot, that Update Note is also missing, gone! Disappeared too. Now I know what connectivity is all about and I want it. So hopefully they will release it soon for the rest of us. The pictures above is the proof in the pudding that I had it for a few minutes.

Fred

Did your version downgrade itself when your vehicle rebooted? Or does it still say 12.1.1? Thanks.

Thanks for trying and letting us know

Fred

Fred
Did you reboot the car or was it something that happened automatically? I'm thinking there is a chance since you shared your vin the features were remotely removed from your car. However, it's difficult to say what combination of factors enabled it for you. At least we know it's possible for them to be enabled on the SR+

On my way to Vegas right now and currently charging at the Tesla SC in Rancho Cucamonga from San Diego... there’s no evidence that the Supercharger Battery Warmup system kicked in, there were no sounds or messages on the screen.. maybe the 1 hour 45 minute drive warned up the battery already. The 92Kw dwindled down immediately into the 80’s.

Fred

1079282F-E4E9-4759-B3CA-AF99F6A1F462.jpeg
24375A44-7A31-418F-BDF3-648D800B92AF.jpeg

Did you reboot the car or was it something that happened automatically? I'm thinking there is a chance since you shared your vin the features were remotely removed from your car. However, it's difficult to say what combination of factors enabled it for you. At least we know it's possible for them to be enabled on the SR+

It was too fast for them to catch it after I posted the pics that the screen started to reboot. But yes it’s all there for us when we are able to buy it.

Fred

Updated overnight and I also now have the features my SR+ isn’t supposed to have. I assume this is a mistake that will fix itself sooner or later but it’s interesting for now.
and the features (streaming audio, sat map, etc) are gone again. I didn't restart anything. Looks like the update enables everything and then the car pulls back down the allowed configuration sometime later and disables.

Oh well...

Just took delivery on my Model 3 SR on 04/26/19 and it came with version 2019.7.105, I finally got the update notification and bumped all the way to 2019.12.1.1, yay sentry mode!

It seems none of the Standard Plus features have been disabled yet, and my screen is still showing Standard Plus in the car.