Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got 2019.24.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FWIW, 2019.24.4 (and maybe others in the 2019.24.x series) fixes a problem that's existed since 2019.12.x:

Bluetooth problems on phone calls only

Go to page 6 (post #112) for the first report of success. In brief, bluetooth phone calls were failing with no audio with some phones. Both iOS and Android were affected, but only some phone models, and in some cases only some phone software versions. In any event, 2019.24.4 fixes the problem, so that's a big improvement for some users. I just thought this fix deserved a mention in this thread, since some people might not be following the main one on this issue.

• Helpful
Reactions: MarcG
Hi. I didn't have time to scan the 19 pages of comments but has anyone noticed the little traffic light icon under the speed limit sign? I saw it yesterday as I was coming to a traffic light that was red and making a right turn. M3 HW3 on on 24.4. I swear I've seen it before but now that we know it's running in shadow mode.

• Informative
Reactions: nvx1977 and willw64
Hi. I didn't have time to scan the 19 pages of comments but has anyone noticed the little traffic light icon under the speed limit sign? I saw it yesterday as I was coming to a traffic light that was red and making a right turn. M3 HW3 on on 24.4. I swear I've seen it before but now that we know it's running in shadow mode.

That's interesting... will have to look. Thanks for sharing! :)

I picked up my 2019 Late June build with HW3 on July 27, 2019.

When we were going thru the settings it was doing a download at the Tesla Dealer. We we got home I notice that we had a software update to apply. I only remember before doing the apply I was on 2019.15.10n (maybe 104). After the update completed I was on 2019.15.105. TeslaFi only 15 cars. I was expecting 2019.24.4 which is what I have on my Model S.

This seems pretty strange. Normally updates will jump to the latest version. So maybe something to do with my HW3 Car????

When we were going thru the settings it was doing a download at the Tesla Dealer. We we got home I notice that we had a software update to apply. I only remember before doing the apply I was on 2019.15.10n (maybe 104). After the update completed I was on 2019.15.105. TeslaFi only 15 cars. I was expecting 2019.24.4 which is what I have on my Model S.

This seems pretty strange. Normally updates will jump to the latest version. So maybe something to do with my HW3 Car????

I and most others seem to get our first updates a little slower at first. 1 day is no time and the one you got was likely just a patch. Probably will take a week or so and you will get it. After that they seem to come on par with others. You can also select the placebo button and "feel' like you are getting them faster.

I haven't seen that yet, but have started seeing cyclists in the bicycle lane, and yesterday I got a notice that said something to the effect of, construction zone detected and certain autopilot functions limited.

I haven't seen that yet, but have started seeing cyclists in the bicycle lane, and yesterday I got a notice that said something to the effect of, construction zone detected and certain autopilot functions limited.
On HW3 also and don't think I have ever seen this. Have looked a lot and even almost ran a red light (no one coming) to check and nothing. I bet this is an advantage HW2.5 has over HW3 that Elon talked about. The code is likely optimized for HW2.5 and HW3 is just emulating and not as functional. Will probably have to wait on HW3 specific code (probably in V10) before we see more features than in HW2.5.

I'm still on 2019.15.104 and I have HW3.
I'm wondering what version other HW3 cars have.
Good to know you're only .105