Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got 2019.24.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't even care about Enhanced Summon. I really wish Tesla would add the ability for me to view my Sentry Mode videos and delete them from the screen.

42a0c868fad26ccebf123244cf6da8b5.jpg

There are always reports of the dancing cars supposedly being fixed with about every new version. It seems to always come back for everyone at some point.

Dancing cars are like phantom braking, and the HR department at work. When you're looking for them, you don't see them. When you're unprepared, they appear.

Just updated and this is the message I see. Anyone else get this? It was perfectly fine before the update..

I didn't get anything like that. I'm using a USB3 SSD, though, so it's not likely that I would (I don't think the car's ports are USB3, and certainly the cable I have plugged in isn't, but the SSD will certainly be able to saturate a USB2 bus.)

People listen to FM radio? Like, on purpose?

Perhaps in the Bay area FM radio is a wasteland, but here in the big city FM was reborn after the digital format allowed stations to offer alternate fare. There is a fine niche for every taste now. It's great for finding something new and different or something old and rare. I really hope that Direct Tune is fixed with:

Reactions: VQTRVA
Perhaps in the Bay area FM radio is a wasteland, but here in the big city FM was reborn after the digital format allowed stations to offer alternate fare. There is a fine niche for every taste now. It's great for finding something new and different or something old and rare. I really hope that Direct Tune is fixed with:
Is it sad that I've owned the car for over a year and I have no idea how to access the FM radio?

Is it sad that I've owned the car for over a year and I have no idea how to access the FM radio?

I think it's mostly an indication of just how good our streaming options are. I got Sirius XM in the new X for my roadtrip - and only listened to it a few times. I'm spoiled by the endless music and easy ability to flip past a song you don't like or that doesn't fit the mood. I'll be cancelling Sirius shortly.

Reactions: Pkmmte