Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got 2019.24.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019.24.4 seems a bit quicker on the acceleration after a stopped car moves out of the way. I had a car stop in front of me to make a right turn. My car slowed down smoothly when the car in front slowed down but then accelerated again as soon as the car made the turn. In the past, AP would wait a couple seconds before accelerating again even when the path is clear. Hopefully, this is a good sign that Tesla is going to give us a smooth "City NOA".
From your lips to God's ears. This is one of my big issues with AP. It would be great if it's been fixed.

I have the update but the cars are still dancing to the music for me.

I do feel like they've made an update to that. They seem to dance less and differently, but there are definitely still some dancing cars.

A pair of utility boom trucks came up beside me as I was waiting to turn left today - in the display a pair of SUVs waltzed in back right corner first, spinning gracefully to the left as they came.

New Tesla owners and a few previous owners, please stop spamming us. No one cares about the following:

• I just got the 2019.X.X release
  • I have been on 2019.X.X release for X months and have not gotten an upgrade in months
  • I just got notified about a new release but I am out of town and won't be able to check it out until I get back in town
  • I just installed the 2019.X.X release but I will not be able to drive it until tomorrow
What we do care about is:

I just got 2019.X.X release and:
  • Here is a picture of the release notes
  • The 2019.X.X release has the following new features
  • The 2019.X.X release fixed the following problems
  • The 2019.X.X release has the following new problems
  • Etc.
If your post does not have any beneficial information in it, it is a total waste of time to most of us do not read your posts.

I recommend that if you get a new release, you create an account on the website below and enter the information there that you got a new release:

http://ev-fw.com/tracker.php

Every time someone enters a post with spam information, I click on their name and then click on Ignore. Unfortunately TMC still shows me all of your spam posts. What a shame.

New Tesla owners and a few previous owners, please stop spamming us. No one cares about the following:

• I just got the 2019.X.X release
  • I have been on 2019.X.X release for X months and have not gotten an upgrade in months
  • I just got notified about a new release but I am out of town and won't be able to check it out until I get back in town
  • I just installed the 2019.X.X release but I will not be able to drive it until tomorrow
What we do care about is:

I just got 2019.X.X release and:
  • Here is a picture of the release notes
  • The 2019.X.X release has the following new features
  • The 2019.X.X release fixed the following problems
  • The 2019.X.X release has the following new problems
  • Etc.
If your post does not have any beneficial information in it, it is a total waste of time to most of us do not read your posts.

I recommend that if you get a new release, you create an account on the website below and enter the information there that you got a new release:

http://ev-fw.com/tracker.php

Every time someone enters a post with spam information, I click on their name and then click on Ignore. Unfortunately TMC still shows me all of your spam posts. What a shame.

You must be fun at parties.

How do you know when you are getting the Nav update? I don't know if I've seen one yet.

Check it on the Settings -=> Software screen, shown in this pic (tap on the what's circled in red).

Tesla SW Versions.JPG