Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got FSD on Model S, how do I get road view on the big screen, and how do I send Tesla feedback for bad moves?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1. Can I get the road view on the big screen instead of just on the dash?
2. Noticed in videos people submit bugs by touching a button top right. Can I do that in the model S when the car makes incorrect moves? Don't see button for it.

Thanks much!

1. Can I get the road view on the big screen instead of just on the dash?
No. It's for Tesla cars that have only one display screen. Yours have 2: 1 central, 1 instrument cluster in front of the driver.

I guess it's possible to do what you suggested, but someone has to tell those software engineers to do that for you.

2. Noticed in videos people submit bugs by touching a button top right. Can I do that in the model S when the car makes incorrect moves? Don't see button for it.
No. FSD (lacking the word "beta") does not have such an error submission camera button.

You must pass the Safety Score and be accepted in the FSD beta program to get that special camera button.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtbwalt
The report button for the refresh S&X is on the car controls screen. (So you have to swipe in from the left, or tap the car icon in the bottom left to bring up the car control screen and then you can tap the report button, assuming of course that you have the FSD beta.)

Reactions: Nosken
The report button for the refresh S&X is on the car controls screen. (So you have to swipe in from the left, or tap the car icon in the bottom left to bring up the car control screen and then you can tap the report button, assuming of course that you have the FSD beta.)
I have he FSD beta, I see the button on the control screen, it looks like a movie camera right? But when I tap it I get no confirmation message that the incident was sent to Tesla. Wonder why? Do I have to somehow activate it?

Mine doesn't have report button and yes I have fsd beta 10.69.3.1 refresh X.
20221122_182733.jpg

I'm used to to no more safety score, but didn't know only some people get a report button. That isn't in the release notes and is different from when I had FSDb on my Y in August.
I had my safety score all the way up until the car updated with beta. Sounds like they were removing it prior to - was not aware of that.