Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just got passed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
YOU JUST GOT PASSED BY A 100 % ELECTRIC VEHICLE
or
YOU JUST PASSED A 100% ELECTRIC VEHICLE
or
STYLE, LUXURY AND ZERO EMISSION.
or
Any personal quote

We made these vinyl window stickers but they can be put on the bumper or the lift gate. These stickers are made with 3m vinyl and are easy to install on your car. We have several colors & different quotes available white, black, red, yellow, blue, neon green, and hot pink. They are only $ 12.00 each or two for $ 20.00 Send me an email to [email protected]

Note: This one is wrong but all others are correct with the, 100% corrected.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 933
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 934
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 921
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 934
Last edited:
I spend a considerable amount of my freeway time in the carpool lane, so I don't do much passing.
On surface streets, I tend to do a bit more maniacal driving than I used to - sudden bursts of acceleration, 1-second lane changes, jackrabbit starts from the traffic light, those sort of quasi-legal activities.
None of them really allow the driver who was briefly behind me time to do any reading. :)

-- Ardie
BMW ActiveE, awaiting lease expiration to finalize my Model S

Ya they are the correct way 100 % on the others, mine was the only screw up but it's changed now lol

Also it's not ment to inciting racing, it's showing the public that don't know it's Electric and it can be bigger than a Prius !!! When we are on the highway we are getting passed all the time if your trying to get the most mileage. But to each there own, 31 sold so far, so they must be liked by some!

I tend to do a bit more maniacal driving than I used to - sudden bursts of acceleration, 1-second lane changes, jackrabbit starts from the traffic light, those sort of quasi-legal activities. None of them really allow the driver who was briefly behind me time to do any reading. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

besides the obvious '%100' being backwards (which seems u already fixed), the 'A' doesnt look like an 'A' but instead a delta symbol.

and IMO would never put something like this on my car. you're going to piss a lot of people off with your showboating and one day you'll come back to your car to find it badly keyed or worse. unfortunately that is the world we live in.

Wow what a tough crowd. I can understand why none of the over 75 I sold aren't relying. But we did also change the saying so it is more friendly. So now we have two different ones available. Maybe this is better for some. Just like some would never put any thing on your car, others will, just like some think that wrapping one wrong, personal preference is a wonderful thing. Just like my T-shirts that I made for our towing industry, some like the slogans others don't. I'm sure the shirts I made with Tesla cars on it will be received the same way, some like, some don't. But I thank you all for your opinions & purchases.

YOU JUST PASSED A 100% ELECTRIC VEHICLE !

The "YOU JUST PASSED A 100% ELECTRIC VEHICLE !" IMO makes people think EVs are slow, which they're not.

This line is more appropriate on a Nissan Leaf where I see them always getting passed since they can't go above 60MPH or else they won't make it home. I'm actually the one passing people in my Tesla. Something saying how clean it is or how much you love and won't ever give the EV up would be better.

Possibly people can send you ideas or if possible custom make them individually although I'd think that may cost more.

Last edited: