Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just placed my order!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks nice. First time I've seen roof rack lol

Yeah I tried to get them to include those even though I don't snowboard but they said no :crying:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks great. And how many people get to have pics their car like that??

Ps you won't get much to sell your 19s, so try your best to get them swapped out for 21s... Hopefully they'll cut you've deal.

Yeah if they dont swap then I need to buy a set from someone selling them here. I might just keep the 19"s for the winter and get 21"s on the summer. One of the Tesla sales people said the 21"s are really loud and wear really fast. I cannot afford to be buying tires every year.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks nice. First time I've seen roof rack lol

They have them fore sale!

The 19 vs 21 debate has been one of the toughest decisions in my buying process. The 21's look and feel good, but I do 100 miles daily roundtrip commute, so I'm really concerned about TCO going out the window with frequent tire replacements.

Who makes the roof rack? Where can one buy it`?
Found this on the Tesla Motors forum:
"The Yakima rack can be found here, but is a bit tricky to locate:http://yakima.com/fit/Information
To find the rack, you must select "Tesla", "2012", and "Model S With Panoramic Sunroof". Do NOT select the 2013 model year, as the Yakima online selector is apparently not updated for 2013 and will not locate a fitment option."

The more I see the Green the better I like it. It's the nicest green I've seen on a car. Congrats! You're gonna love it.

It's growing on me. Luckily in Oregon is cloudy a lot of the time so it looks black LOL. If I don't like it in a year I will sell it and get a grey 85 when they are cheaper :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

What's growing on me is the brown, it looks so good freshly polished.

It's growing on me. Luckily in Oregon is cloudy a lot of the time so it looks black LOL. If I don't like it in a year I will sell it and get a grey 85 when they are cheaper :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

What's growing on me is the brown, it looks so good freshly polished.
Honestly guys...if I had greens and browns growing on me I think I would head for the showers!!!:scared: