Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just placed my order!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No way! That's really crappy. I'm so sorry! Maybe it's for a good reason, though. Did they say why?

They didn't actually get my car until today so they wanted more time to take care of some bulletins....that's what was told. No worries on my end. I wanted them to download 5.6 but they said they did not had access to it, they said it was a push update which sucks.

I am very excited. I placed my order last night with Jessica at the Washington Square store here in Oregon. Because I currently do not have a car we are still searching for a loan vehicle.

I have been waiting for over a year, many of you a lot longer and finally jumped the gun and actually slept like a baby last night, that's a good sign right?

If anyone is looking to sell their grey 21" Tesla wheels please let me know.

Thanks!

Jessica is great. It was with her, that I pushed the button there at the store. 5 weeks later, our Tesla was delivered. :)

Best car "."

They didn't actually get my car until today so they wanted more time to take care of some bulletins....that's what was told. No worries on my end. I wanted them to download 5.6 but they said they did not had access to it, they said it was a push update which sucks.

5.6 was installed for me at the service center for me. And they asked first if I wanted it. Of course, I said.

They do like to look the car over first, and detail them properly too. Just show up an hour early. ;)

5.6 was installed for me at the service center for me. And they asked first if I wanted it. Of course, I said.

They do like to look the car over first, and detail them properly too. Just show up an hour early. ;)

I don't know why the tesla delivery guy told me they couldn't install 5.6, tesla in Cali said they could so I will ask again!

Apparently my car was detailed today so hopefully they got the obvious swirl marks off. I am having it detailed on Thursday and tint installed as well. At Apex in Beaverton.

I don't know why the tesla delivery guy told me they couldn't install 5.6, tesla in Cali said they could so I will ask again!

Apparently my car was detailed today so hopefully they got the obvious swirl marks off. I am having it detailed on Thursday and tint installed as well. At Apex in Beaverton.

Mine looked good. Of course with my black, I'm now a paint perfectionist.
Apex is good. Had them tint and wrap mine as well.

Mine came with 5.6 already on it and no swirl marks. I guess I got lucky.

Mine came with 5.6 already on it and no swirl marks. I guess I got lucky.

Mine has 5.0 on it so I have read that the vampire drain is not that bad but it still would be nice to get the download to make sure!

- - - Updated - - -

Mine looked good. Of course with my black, I'm now a paint perfectionist.
Apex is good. Had them tint and wrap mine as well.

Good, I have heard good things about Apex!

Finally!!

u4uge2am.jpg

Getting 21's installed now. Will post better pics soon!

Car is currently charging while I am in a movie. Charging for the first time sucked!!!. People where staring at the car while I was trying to get the stupid charge card they sent me to work lol

I'll post pics as soon as the movie is over them tomorrow it goes in for tint and polish, the paint job did suck so I am glad it's being polished and sealed tomorrow!

Woot woot!
ubapaqa4.jpg

Car is currently charging while I am in a movie. Charging for the first time sucked!!!. People where staring at the car while I was trying to get the stupid charge card they sent me to work lol

I'll post pics as soon as the movie is over them tomorrow it goes in for tint and polish, the paint job did suck so I am glad it's being polished and sealed tomorrow!

Woot woot!

Awesome! Congrats on delivery, looking forward to the pics. :)

My thoughts and questions so far.

I lost 7 miles of charge over night, it didn't get below 40 last night....I thought 2 miles was normal?.

Auto present doors don't auto present, I have to double click to get the doors to unlock, and yes it's set to open.

The 21's verses the 19's....the 21's are awesome and look so much better than the 19"s and the tires I got a very quite. I was expecting a lot of road noise but the tire guy made the right call on the Nitto's however he did say that in a few weeks I need to put the 19's back on.

And yes the paint was not that great, it did have scratches (not deep) and swirl marks all over the car so that is being fixed now along with the windows tinted.

G.