Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Karstyle Facelift Price Reduced to $2,500 on Website. Deposit reduced to $500.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried to fit a facelift bumper on my older MS and the assembly tabs/holes at the top of the facelift bumper did not line up to the assembly hole area my pre-facelift MS.

All the areas around the headlamps lined up and snapped in. Yay.

The lower grille opening of the facelift is about double the size of my pre facelift autopilot grille. Boo.

The fog light opening on the pre-facelift was different dimension than the facelift. Boo.

Good thing my buddy at Tesla let me return the parts. ;)

There are special parts to mount the facelift bumper on an older MS. Did you have them? Based on your post I suspect not.

Reactions: Indpowr
Is there a retrofit kit to change the facelifted model to the oval nose cone model? If I upgrade to a P100D, that's the first thing I'm going to want to do.

So you want to do the reverse of what I did, right? I have the nose cone, the nosecone hood, and much of the nosecone hardware you'll need, although the frunk may be a problem. PM me when you're ready.

I think Karstyle has finally bit the dust. The URL is no longer.

• Helpful
Reactions: FlatSix911
If it could be done without too much difficulty, I'd trade my hood and front end for the new one without hesitation. I'd even throw in some cash but I'd probably be outbid given the demand for retrofits. Too bad Karstyle didn't pan out. I just hope they were on the up and up.