Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Koni - Special Active (Red - Formerly FSD) and Sports (Yellow) - Coming Soon for Model 3 and Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Down to the last couple of sets of Koni Reds, backordered until September once these sell out.

Last edited:
Here's some pictures of the new Koni Red Special Active Struts.

53076162683_e934a63799_b.jpg

53076069625_c6af099c1f_b.jpg

53076069660_f0b9fee064_b.jpg

53075854024_fcd7c65a53_b.jpg

53075659251_390af92d56_b.jpg

Reactions: jetsurgn
Down to the last couple of sets of Koni Reds, backordered until September once these sell out.

Any dates on when the yellows will be available?

Also are the konis the same part number for 3 and Y?

What I've always liked about running Koni's with aftermarket springs is the valving is generally more in tune with a lower spring.

Often times, running a lower spring with an OEM shock is not ideal, has the opportunity to harm the stock shock in a much quicker time frame.

I'm very interested in a Koni/(lowering spring) combo!

2022 Model YP, so prior to the "softer" OEM suspension.
I also have the same 2022 MYP. I'm debating between the Koni Special Active and the Sports. I'm curious about how you like your Special Active suspension. Does it offer a significantly more comfortable ride, especially on poor-quality roads? I have a newborn baby due at the end of this year, and I certainly don't want her to experience the roller coaster sensation of the stock MYP. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I also have the same 2022 MYP. I'm debating between the Koni Special Active and the Sports. I'm curious about how you like your Special Active suspension. Does it offer a significantly more comfortable ride, especially on poor-quality roads? I have a newborn baby due at the end of this year, and I certainly don't want her to experience the roller coaster sensation of the stock MYP. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Didn't get much seat time since post #34, as we've been shipping more orders than installing.