Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kwikfit Tyre offers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last time i did tyres at kwickfit (last year) the teenager told me my alloy was cracked and did the best he could with wheel balance.

Took it to a proper wheel balancing place they said alloy was just fine and he just got the wheel balancing drastically wrong.

They also sold me wheel alignment online only to tell me that this particular center doesn't have the equipment when i turned up and i needed to call head office for a refund.

So i guess be careful who to get.

I've heard kwikfit horror stories that might/might not be true such as 'finding' cuts in fanbelts and sidewalls.
If you have a friendly local garage they can probbaly match the price or even let you order over the net (cheapest I've seen is £161 each) and let you lurk around while it;s done. My local garage helped me out fixing a flat... I drove it on the ramp,put it in jack mode, observed while they cut up some timber spacers for the jacking points, got a good look at the underside of my MS and confirmed the wheel nut torque settings. (They actually did it as a freeby since they had my ICE booked in for service and this was their first Tesla)

I purchased 2 Michelins from KwikFit, online. Best price and even got a free dashcam, which I don't use.

They did the mot too. I explained my concerns and they read up all about it. All good. They were chuffed too. 1st Tesla for them.

I know my local Kwikfit and hang around the car while they do the work to make it’s jacked correctly, and that the wheel nuts are torqued up afterwards.

For tyres I think they’re fine. I probably wouldn’t use them for anything more though.

I just saw the offer and thought I’d alert others.