Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lasfit Product Reviews

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2567.jpg
IMG_2568.jpg
IMG_2573.jpg
IMG_2574.jpg
IMG_2575.jpg
IMG_2576.jpg

nice. looks way better than mine. if you don't mind I'm gonna piggy back off your review with my opinions of the kick panels. I really don't think we need a second thread reviewing the same thing.

I got nearly everything else from Lasfit (yeah I'm a fan) except for some items. When the giveaway happened, I could've gone for the most expensive item on the list but I opted for the kick panels for a very simple reason. I like my interiors easy to clean. I love my car, but I hate how there's carpet everywhere. I have a toddler that has shoes I swear is designed to cake on as much dirt/mud as she can find and then she just jumps into the car. the seats are easy to clean but the carpeted areas.

unlike the OP I don't hike. but that doesn't mean I don't have dirty shoes when I get into my car. a few times I've found lots of dirt on the panels next to the pedal and I would spend an hour cleaning it. when I found these as part of Lasfit's product catalog, I wanted to get them because well, they aren't carpeted and a simple wet wipe will take care of the cleaning.

The install was annoying to me. The velcro makes installation super easy but that's also what made it super annoying. Aligning them took patience and determination. The instructions while simple could be more detailed. I wasn't sure if I had to remove the existing carpet pieces or install over them. All I can decipher from the pamphlet was "align and press". Once I got it to where I was happy with it, simply pressing against the panels onto the carpeted piece was all it took.

For me, there was some 'fitment' issues. no matter how much I tried I could not get the alignment to close the gaps in some places. you can see from the pictures.

The cleaning as you can imagine is just as simple. I just used my kid's wet wipes and just wipe it down and let it air dry. You can probably use a damp cloth but ever since I got this car those wet wipes are a permanent addition to the car.

Here are some pictures. OP - this is what it looks like with their mats :) overall I love these things. before I would be super aware of where I put my feet when it's off the pedal but now meh not so much. cleaning is a lot easier. I take the mats out once a week and spray it down and the panels I just wipe down.

IMG_8536.jpeg

IMG_8535.jpeg
IMG_8534.jpeg
IMG_8533.jpeg
IMG_8532.jpeg
IMG_8529.jpeg
IMG_8530.jpeg
IMG_8531.jpeg

Standard Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge in exchange for my feedback and review. Opinions expressed in this review are my own and uninfluenced by LASFIT.

I was one of the fortunate members to be chosen for LASFIT's giveaway recently. While there were some tempting products, such as the Gemini wheel caps, I went for the less obvious choice: Tesla Model Y 2019-2023 Second Row Seats Back Cover Mats All Weather TPE Rear Backrest Mats, Fit 5-Seater & 2nd Row Of The 7-Seater

My '23 MYLR was delivered about 6 weeks ago. It's my first EV and I am learning a lot about both EVs and Tesla in general. In my brief ownership, I discovered the fragility of Tesla's build quality. I recently started my own company which required me to haul heavy equipment in the MY with the backseats folded. I was note careless in handling the equipment when loading/unloading, yet I still managed to cause permanent wear marks in the factory carpet. I thought at first that I could just brush the fibers to make the wear marks disappear, but I had no such luck.

Like many, I searched high and low at all of the different options for backseat protection coverage. I hadn't settled on any particular brand when I saw the LASFIT giveaway opportunity. I cannot say for sure that other brands are inferior and that they would or would not fit the bill, but I can confidently say that LASFIT's solution does not have me wondering about other brands. I am perfectly happy with LASFIT's quality, fit, and ease of installation.

Onto the pictures! I'm uploading them directly to the forum, so I am not sure what order they will show up.

Attachments

• IMG_6997.JPG
    IMG_6997.JPG
    706.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6998.JPG
    IMG_6998.JPG
    976.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6996.JPG
    IMG_6996.JPG
    736.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6995.JPG
    IMG_6995.JPG
    871.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6994.JPG
    IMG_6994.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6993.JPG
    IMG_6993.JPG
    586.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6992.JPG
    IMG_6992.JPG
    586.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6991.JPG
    IMG_6991.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6990.JPG
    IMG_6990.JPG
    986.7 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: fsb1
Ive had my MYP for a little over a year. I ordered a full set of mats from Amazon, frunk, two rows, and trunk. The front mats fit crappy overall but they did their job. Same with 2nd row. You can see the first couple of photos the gaps from those mats. Lasfit made a post offering some products so I jumped on the mats and could not be happier. The fitment is PERFECT. I have owned a lot of cars the last several years. I used to only do Weathertech but feel those are better suited for a truck. I do like maxpider but those mats eventually stain from mud that wont come out. The last two cars I ordered whatever mats I found for a good price on Amazon. Again they work, but fitment is usually off and you can see how bad they were on my car.

Ignore the mess, It was a test fit before vacuuming. Also its almost 100 degrees outside so not worth sweating my butt off to vacuum haha.

Photo 1&2 is the original mats. Photo 3&4 is Lasfit mats. I appreciate lasfit for offering the mats to me to provide an honest review. Fitment is perfect and they look and work great.

@LASFIT

IMG_3626 2.JPGIMG_3630 2.JPGIMG_3628 2.JPGIMG_3629 2.JPG

Hello once again! Thank you as always to Lasfit for providing the wheel covers. I have been impressed with all of their products thus far and will continue to use their products.

This is my experience with the wheel covers. Apologies for the dirty car photos. I have a 2023 Model Y LR. I did not upgrade the wheel and instead stuck to the Gemini wheel covers which I like fine. Of course, I'd like a better cover and after contacting my friends at Lasfit, they came through.

Again, I apologize on the pics.

Ok, so as usual, Lasfit sends these nicely packaged:

DSC03347 copy.jpg
DSC03348 copy.jpg
I love the way they are always package super nice and tidy. These were not heavy and they come with foam around the center caps and a small, foam lining for the rim of the covers so that they fit better (I forgot to take pics!).

Took these covers out and they are niiiiiiiiiice:

DSC03349 copy.jpg
DSC03351 copy.jpg
As you can see on the close up, these things are nice. I did not notice any imperfections. Very smooth, no discoloration, bumps, etc.

After this, I went out to the garage to install. Lasfit includes instructions on how to remove the stock ones which is super easy. The instructions are clear and concise. Here are before and after pics:
DSC03352 copy.jpg
DSC03353 copy.jpg
DSC03354 copy.jpg
DSC03357 copy.jpg
DSC03359 copy.jpg
Again, apologies on the tight pictures. As with the performance rims, the black covers dramatically improve the way it looks in my opinion. I liked the Gemini wheels fine, but these just look better. My car is currently dirty but I will post updated pics later.

Now, on to the range test. Wife mostly drives this car and the drive is 34 miles to work one way. From 80% charge, with the Geminis, she gets to work with 68%. For two days she took it with the Lasfit covers and the latest info was from this morning: started with 79% and got to work with 67%! So, as of now, does not affect the range on my Tesla. I realize this is only two days of testing BUT, I'll go ahead and keep testing over the next month.

Overall, I'm super pleased with these and especially please that thus far, the range is not affected. As always, feel free to ask any questions here or PM. This was just MY experience. So far, Lasfit is 3 for 3.

Agree! @LASFIT M3 floor mats are fantastic!

My old mats where loose fitting and dirty looking. The black turned into a grayish color within a few weeks and I was never able to make them look clean. I even scrubbed them with brush. LASFIT is more like a rubber that stays put and can easily be washed to keep them looking new. I will follow up after a couple of months and see how they hold up, but right now I'm very happy with the product and would def recommend!

2023-08-23_18-10-41_034.jpeg
2023-08-23_18-11-15_463.jpeg
2023-08-23_18-16-16_147.jpeg
2023-08-23_18-16-54_249.jpeg

In our relentless pursuit of customization and personalization, Tesla owners often seek the most unique modification which stands out from the sea of Tesla cars
in the parking lot.

The aftermarket accessories economy has been vibrant since the birth of Tesla, because of the growing owner community and folks like you and I who come to Tesla
Motors Club to share our experience with other like minded individuals.

For the Model Y, the Long Range version has been very popular due to the utilitarian aspect of a 7 seater option, and the range it provides to take the Model Y onto
many memorable road trips. The standard Gemini wheels that comes with the Long Range provides a good balance of comfort, cost associated with replacing the
19 inches tires, and the engineering behind the aero covers. One drawback is the Tesla Gemini wheel cover does not cover the entire surface of the wheel underneath, often causing wheel rash when the wheel comes just a little too close to the curb.

The aftermarket vendors answer our plea for a solution, and many have definitely delivers.

For full disclosure, I received these wheel covers from Lasfit as part of their giveaway for owner to try out their product, and the opinions I provided here are of my own and in no way influence by Lasfit.

With that said, let's get right down to installing these covers.

These aftermarket covers come individually packaged in its own box, and are shipped in an outer shipping box. This ensure they arrived without damage, and it is always welcome for this extra padded protection.

The cover I received is matte black, and each cover comes with foam tape to apply to the outer diameter of the cover where it comes into contact with the stock Gemini wheel when installed, to prevent scratches. And to my surprise, extra foam tapes were included in case you make a mistake.

These covers are also sturdy, as you can see my 9 year old son was happy to test them for me by standing on top of it.

The install was a breeze, apply the foam tapes to each one, and they snap into the Gemini wheel like the OEM Tesla covers.

The durability test will come when I come into contact with the curb, hopefully I won't have to but mistakes do happen. And they will be a lot less expensive to replace than to resurface the stock Gemini wheels.

Here are some pros and cons I have with these wheel covers:

Pros:
  • US based company, shipping took all of 4 days from order to them arriving at my door.
  • Come nicely packaged, with instruction booklet in case you are the type that wants a step by step guide in installing them.
  • The plastic seems to be good quality.
  • The install process was straightforward and easy enough.
  • Extra foam tapes are a nice welcome, just like you will appreciate the extra screws that comes with your IKEA bookcase
Cons:
  • There is currently only one color available, matte black. Other wheel covers from different vendor offers glossy black, carbon fiber, or gunmetal.
  • There is currently only one design available. Perhaps Lasfit would offer often design in the future for even greater personalization.
  • Maybe this is a trademark issue, but would be nice to have the option for the Tesla logo in the center. But this can easily be purchase from Amazon if you search for them.
  • These covers are not symmetrical. It could be a nice option to further enhance aerodynamics and reduce wind resistance.

Would I pay money for these myself? I believe I would, and it is also great Lasfit is part of this community if there was ever a need to get in touch with them post sale with support.

Hopefully this helps someone who is searching for aftermarket wheel covers for your Gemini wheels. Now go enjoy your Model Y in the open roads without fearing curb rash. Cheers!

Attachments

• PXL_20230827_010252207.jpg
    PXL_20230827_010252207.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 54
  • PXL_20230827_002923627.jpg
    PXL_20230827_002923627.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 56
  • PXL_20230827_003034870.jpg
    PXL_20230827_003034870.jpg
    684.8 KB · Views: 55
  • PXL_20230827_002942879.jpg
    PXL_20230827_002942879.jpg
    662.4 KB · Views: 51
  • PXL_20230826_205231456.jpg
    PXL_20230826_205231456.jpg
    540.8 KB · Views: 88
@LASFIT were nice enough to send me a set of their door sill protectors as part of Vendor - CLOSED!!! GIVEAWAY! Lasfit Tesla Tester Program - 20 Participants LIMITED!!!. Just a few days before I had put on their aero covers and really liked the fit and quality. Looking around on their site, these were the one upgrade that really seemed like a no brainer to get. So the timing couldn't have been better.

Installation 5/5

Good instructions and there's a nice time lapse in the comment section on their site if you want visuals. They are fastened with double-sided tape. Just need a trim tool to pull up the rubber door sill to tuck the outside edge of the protector under.

Material 5/5

Unlike the OEM trim, the protectors super smooth and fit better with the black M3 on the bottom of the door jam. Found them quite a bit easier to clean, with a damp microfiber or even just brushing it off with my hand.

Fit Front 4/5 Back 5/5

The fit all around was pretty much perfect since their pre-molded.
  • The front nicely pushes the seams away from where you look first. I wish it was a little longer, particularly towards the dash. From the picture you might be able to see we got a couple of scuffs where it starts to curve up to the glove box.
  • front-passengerl.jpg
    scuffed-up.jpg
  • The back covers everything, including the square trim under the seat. I was surprised how well the top edge, next to rear seat, aligned. You'd be hard-pressed to tell it wasn't OEM.
    backseat.jpg
  • back-seat-fit.jpg

Bit early to say how durable these will be since we've only had them on just over a week. However, I did purposely stomp, scuff, twist, etc., every which way and with all parts of my shoe to see if I could get them to tear, scratch, etc. Nothing really to speak of and they cleaned up with a couple of swipes of a microfiber.

Overall, a simple upgrade to high traffic areas that, unlike floor mats, I had overlooked since taking delivery. Thanks Lasfit!

I was one of the lucky ones chosen to test out the center console anti kick pads. I like all-weather floor mats because it never made sense to me to have carpet on the floor of a car. There is carpeting on the sides of the center console as well and sometimes my dirty feet may rub up against the carpet. Now with this smooth pad installed, it is easy to wipe clean.

These pads are precisely shaped to the carpet of the center console and honestly looks OEM with how well it blends in. The back of the pad has velcro so it just attaches directly onto the carpet very well. Installation is super easy, just line it up and press against the carpet. Once it's on, it will stay very well. Still removable to clean or adjust the positioning like a very firm velcro.

Great accessory that should have come from Tesla to keep the footwell easy to clean. Thanks LASFIT!

Attachments

• PXL_20230828_223935251.jpg
    PXL_20230828_223935251.jpg
    795.5 KB · Views: 83
  • PXL_20230828_224143605.jpg
    PXL_20230828_224143605.jpg
    725.4 KB · Views: 42
Ordering process: 10/10 - Easy website to find accessories for Model Y. Order placement is easy, you get a order confirmation and tracking info when order ships. Order to ship was one day for me.

Packing Quality: 10/10 - Pictures 1 & 2. Hub Caps came in one box separately packaged. Each cap has a foam layer against the front of the cap and is placed in a bubble wrap sleeve.

What's Included: 9/10 - Picture 3. Each cap came with 2-4 pieces of foam tape and no installation instructions.A single sheet of paper either saying go to website for installation instructions or instructions would have been nice. I went to the website and instructions are there. Not sure why the caps were shipped with extra foam tape since only one piece is needed for each cap. Maybe they're thinking you could screw up installing foam. Update: Vendor told me the install instructions should have been in the box.

Quality compared to OEM Caps: 10/10 - Pictures 4 & 5 & 6 are the OEM caps.The OEM caps are solid hub caps. The cap sits on the inside of the tire rim (Picture 5) which I pointed out in the picture. This is my second Tesla and the OEM caps sometimes squeak as the cap rubs on the rim. Picture 5 shows the back of the OEM rim which is very close to the Lasfit caps. Picture 6 shows the clips which is the most important part for assembly. Picture 7 & 8 & 9 are the Lasfit caps. Picture 7 show the cap which covers the rim, I really like the clean look. Picture 8 shows the back and foam that ships with the cap. The foam is essential to keep the caps from squeaking on the rim. the cap is solidly molded. Picture 9 shows the clip. This is a well designed clip and I have no concerns in its holding ability. The Lasfit caps are solidly manufactured with quality materials.

Installation Setup: Picture 10/10 - Picture 10 shows the installation of the foam. I found the easiest way to do the was to run my finger on one hand the outside of the cap while the other hand applied the foam. Pull only a small amount of the foam backing off 6"-9" at a time or you will have problems getting the foam tape to bend around the cap. You must put the foam tape on or the cap will most likely squeak.

Final product: 10/10 - You just need to grab the original Hub cap where the clips are and pull straight out with a little force, move around the wheels doing this to each clip location and the cap will come off. To attach the Lasfit cap located the tire air stem and line up the the Lasfit hub cap. With a little pressure to can snap the cap on the wheel moving around the cap.

Overall assessment of Lasfit and the hub caps. Solid company, well organized from order, packaging, shipment, product quality. I really like the black hub caps, aesthetically pleasing, easy to install. Go to their website for installation instructions. A++

Attachments

• Pic 10.jpg
    Pic 10.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Pic 9.jpg
    Pic 9.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Pic 8.jpg
    Pic 8.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Pic 7.jpg
    Pic 7.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Pic 6.jpg
    Pic 6.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Pic 5.jpg
    Pic 5.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 24
  • Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    756.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 24
  • Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 59
So I was recently gifted a set of these from Lasfit (full disclosure) and I'm absolutely blown away with the product. I'm still a new Tesla owner, but in the short time I've had my model 3, I could tell the door stills were going to take a beating. Not only from me dragging my long legs & feet over them while getting in and out of the car each day, but also from our toddler getting in and out of the back seat. She just LOVES to use the sill in the rear as a step stool so I've had my eye on this product for a while.

When Lastfit asked for volunteers to try some of their products out, I jumped at it and I couldn't be happier. The quality, materials and fit & finish is top tier, if nobody told you, you'd never be able to tell it wasn't OEM and the soft touch is a nice touch (no pun intended). Installation was VERY easy and had them in within 5 mins. If you're on the fence for a product like this, I couldn't recommend LasFit more. When we get a Y for the wife, we'll be ordering another set for sure.

m3_1.png
m3_2.png
m3_3.png
m3_4.png

m3_5.png

Ignoring the fact that you were given a free set, you say they are a great product, Why?

What makes them better than other door sill protectors? how long have you had them installed? Do these provide more coverage than others? Does the adhesive hold up to cold and hot weather? Do they fade from exposure to sunlight? What is the price compared to other similar products?

I usually don't recommend products until I can answer at least some of those question.

Reactions: CCopperpot
The Sills are definitely high wear areas. The 2022 MSLR comes with protection on the inside of the rubber seal for the front passengers. But they are pretty, so I put PPF on them and on the outside sills of all doors. The PPF goes all the way down so they cover the even higher wear corners. I think putting your sill protectors on top of PPF would even be better.

Reactions: CCopperpot
Ignoring the fact that you were given a free set, you say they are a great product, Why?

What makes them better than other door sill protectors? how long have you had them installed? Do these provide more coverage than others? Does the adhesive hold up to cold and hot weather? Do they fade from exposure to sunlight? What is the price compared to other similar products?

I usually don't recommend products until I can answer at least some of those question.
Those are all fair questions and none that I can answer (or not at this point at least). I'm not a professional product tester nor do I have the desire to be, so I can't comment on how it performs versus other manufacturers products... but I can say, as someone with 20+ years in the automotive manufacturing space (and a long time gear head that has modified many cars over the years) that the 'initial' fit, finish and quality are all very nice and is doing it's job in protecting the door sills from damage while still looking like factory trim.