Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lasfit Product Reviews

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, Ive had a few MY rear seat back protectors sent to me, and by far these are the best ones Ive had yet. A company we all know named Lasfit sent these to me and as stated, best yet! Even though its a simple product, and we all have some, I had to share my experience.

Hey everyone, just came across these great aero covers by LASFIT. They resemble the ubertines but for the 18 inch wheels. Thoughts??

Attachments

• IMG_4505.jpeg
    IMG_4505.jpeg
    556.9 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_4506.jpeg
    IMG_4506.jpeg
    703.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_4504.jpeg
    IMG_4504.jpeg
    678.9 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: brianbcc
Here's some pictures of the Lasfit aero cover installed on my Model 3 RWD.
Tesla Model 3 Wheel Cover 02.jpeg

Tesla Model 3 Wheel Cover 01.jpeg

Tesla Model 3 Wheel Cover 04.jpeg

Here's some pictures of the Lasfit aero cover installed on my Model 3 RWD.
View attachment 951673
View attachment 951674
View attachment 951675
Looking good!!!

There's already a long thread on all the variants of the uberturbine style aero covers out there:
Uberturbine Aero Covers

Not only that, but that vendor is actually a vendor here, with their own thread:

I recently received the Lasfit 5 Pcs Floor Mats for my Tesla Model 3 2023, and they have exceeded my expectations in every way. After using them for two weeks, including attending my daughter's lacrosse tournaments and 10 practices with my daughter, these floor mats have proven to be an exceptional investment.
IMG_5800.jpg
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/4?ui...6a2&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_lkpv8qvp16

First and foremost, their ability to keep my car's interior clean is impressive. Despite the heavy foot traffic from lacrosse cleats and various outdoor activities, the mats brought in only minimal dirt and debris. This made post-game cleanup a breeze, as all I had to do was remove the mats, shake off the excess dirt, and wipe them down with a damp cloth. They retained their shape and remained in great condition throughout the entire time.

IMG_6161.jpg

Upon receiving the mats, the initial fitting wasn't perfect, but to my relief, they eventually settled and molded perfectly to my Tesla Model 3's floor after I folded them in the opposite direction, which helped expedite the process of getting the floor mats back to normal since the floor mats are made from TPE material which is very flexible but tough. The manufacturer's attention to detail in the design shows as the mats provide a secure and precise fit tailored to the car's specific dimensions. It also came in nice packaging that won't bend or damage the floor mats during shipping.
IMG_5594.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg
IMG_5603.jpg

Another pleasant surprise was the minimal smell that came with the mats. While some products on the market have a strong chemical odor, these mats only had a faint scent when you put your nose on the floor mats that barely registered in my car.
I was particularly concerned about potential damage from my daughter's lacrosse cleats, which can be tough on surfaces. However, I'm thrilled to report that these mats proved to be incredibly durable. They withstood the constant wear and tear from cleats, proving themselves to be resilient and protective. Not a single mark or scratch was left on the floor mats or the car's interior.
IMG_6169.jpg

What I love the most is my left footwell. When I drive, I put my left foot on the angled footwell, which covers it well without any discomfort.

IMG_5604.jpg

Comparing the Lasfit floor mats to other products on the market, it's evident that they outperform the competition. The level of durability, protection, and ease of maintenance these mats offer is unparalleled.

In conclusion, the Lasfit 5 Pcs Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2023 are an outstanding product that provides excellent protection for active lifestyles. Whether shuttling kids to sports events, embarking on outdoor adventures, or just your regular day-to-day chores/going to work, these mats will keep your car's interior pristine. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone seeking top-notch floor mats for their Tesla Model 3 or any other compatible vehicle.

Reactions: LASFIT
Thank You Lasfit!!

2023 Tesla Model 3 Wheel Protection Covers Hub Caps, Fit 18 Inch – Detailed Review

I recently got a curb rash on my new 2023 Tesla Model 3 front passenger wheel. It was a minor one but the aero cover and the wheel both got a noticeable ding. I received these covers as part of a giveaway but here’s my honest review:

Packaging: Arrived in a box with each rim in its own packaging with enough padding so it can survive the shipping scares. A minor thing but very intelligent packaging that can be used to store the original caps safely.

Installation: At first I thought it would be very hard to get these installed and maybe have a different pin structure than the original ones but it was a breeze to get these installed on the wheels. The included foam tip helps to prevent any scratches on the wheel as you install any maybe in the future you decide to take them off. There is more than enough foam tape for you to easily get through maybe 3 or 4 times.

First Look/Drive: Once you install you can immediately see that your entire wheel is covered and protected. It also elevates the looks of the car by miles. The tires look sportier and pop. After installing, I drove a couple of miles just to test if I need to adjust anything. While driving, there is no rattling or any noise that you hear out of the Lasfit caps.

Efficiency/Range Test: I thought that installing a larger cover would impact the range and efficiency in a negative way, but I am glad to say that I am wrong. It performs just as well as the stock configuration. With OEM aero covers, I tested by driving ~40 miles one way (high way Autopilot at 65 mph and local cruise control following the traffic) that included about 22 miles of high way and the rest on local roads and got 166 Wh/mi as my driving average. The next day with the Lasfit caps, the same drive with the same traffic, weather, and speed condition, yielded me almost identical average at 165 Wh/mi. To me, this is the most impressive feature. They protect the wheel while maintaining the same efficiency.

Conclusion: I have two feedback to Lasfit. One, it would be great if the foam tip was pre-installed. For me, this was the most time consuming aspect of replacing the caps. The second, it would be great if Lasfit offered single packs if anyone dings their caps. Besides that, if you plan to keep the car for a several years and care about the looks, in my opinion, this is the most important accessory to protect your car.

Attachments

• PXL_20230718_230748689.jpg
    PXL_20230718_230748689.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 146
  • PXL_20230718_232616075.jpg
    PXL_20230718_232616075.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 136
  • PXL_20230718_231748357.jpg
    PXL_20230718_231748357.jpg
    797.2 KB · Views: 194
  • PXL_20230718_231755734.jpg
    PXL_20230718_231755734.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 122
  • PXL_20230718_231742833.jpg
    PXL_20230718_231742833.jpg
    739.9 KB · Views: 116
  • PXL_20230718_230703978.jpg
    PXL_20230718_230703978.jpg
    679.6 KB · Views: 114
  • PXL_20230718_230810210.jpg
    PXL_20230718_230810210.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 131
I really like the Lasfit Covers, I recently had a curb rash that is now completely covered and I also tested the efficiency and it is identical to the stock.

Attachments

• PXL_20230718_231748357.jpg
    PXL_20230718_231748357.jpg
    797.2 KB · Views: 62
  • PXL_20230718_231755734.jpg
    PXL_20230718_231755734.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 57
  • PXL_20230718_231742833.jpg
    PXL_20230718_231742833.jpg
    739.9 KB · Views: 54
  • PXL_20230718_232616075.jpg
    PXL_20230718_232616075.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 53
  • PXL_20230718_230748689.jpg
    PXL_20230718_230748689.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 89
I have the same, not from this seller but basically the same. Most likely they come from the same manufacture in china and you can buy individual one easily.

I really like them.
I find the original 20" Uberturbine awesome, it looks really great. But I preferer them o other people car, not on mine. With the rough asphalt and potholes here it is just way better to have a 18" wheel and not a 20".

Hello everyone. Thank you to LasFit for providing me this cargo mat to try!

I have the LasFit front passenger/driver side/2nd row all weather mats already. SUUUUPER impressed with them and never going back to anything else. Decided to give this a try too.

The packaging is top class and shipping is QUICK. Packaged in a box and in a protective bag. Took this mat out and removed my old cargo mat. I had an all weather mat before, but it would slide around and even make the rear tail gate get stuck on the latch because it would get in the way.

I put in this LasFit cargo mat and what a difference! Fit like a glove, no slipping at all:
DSC03306 copy.jpg

The quality is top notch and although the mat is thick, it was not heavy. Even when you look under the mat, you can see they took their time crafting this mat:

DSC03307 copy.jpg
DSC03309 copy.jpg

The threading on the mat is top notch and I believe the grooves on the bottom is what keeps it from moving around. The fit is, as I've said, perfect.
DSC03308 copy.jpg

As I stated before, the old mat would move around and get stuck on the latch. This one fits just right -

DSC03310 copy.jpg

Even the handle tucks away nicely and after a week of ownership, it has not gotten caught or caused the tailgate to not close.

LasFit has so far impressed me thus far. I will continue to get their products in the future. For now, I plan to revisit this thread in approximately one month for a long term review. Feel free to ask me any questions either via PM or here. Again, very very happy with this product! Thank you LasFit!

Reactions: LASFIT
Hello everyone. Thank you to LasFit for providing me this cargo mat to try!

I have the LasFit front passenger/driver side/2nd row all weather mats already. SUUUUPER impressed with them and never going back to anything else. Decided to give this a try too.

The packaging is top class and shipping is QUICK. Packaged in a box and in a protective bag. Took this mat out and removed my old cargo mat. I had an all weather mat before, but it would slide around and even make the rear tail gate get stuck on the latch because it would get in the way.

I put in this LasFit cargo mat and what a difference! Fit like a glove, no slipping at all:
View attachment 962033

The quality is top notch and although the mat is thick, it was not heavy. Even when you look under the mat, you can see they took their time crafting this mat:

View attachment 962034View attachment 962035

The threading on the mat is top notch and I believe the grooves on the bottom is what keeps it from moving around. The fit is, as I've said, perfect.
View attachment 962038

As I stated before, the old mat would move around and get stuck on the latch. This one fits just right -

View attachment 962039

Even the handle tucks away nicely and after a week of ownership, it has not gotten caught or caused the tailgate to not close.

LasFit has so far impressed me thus far. I will continue to get their products in the future. For now, I plan to revisit this thread in approximately one month for a long term review. Feel free to ask me any questions either via PM or here. Again, very very happy with this product! Thank you LasFit!
yeah they're grippy too. last all weather mat I had I could throw a yoga mat in and it'd just slide around. this one the mat just stays in one place. one thing I would wish for is a split version so the other mini trunk storage area can be opened as well without pushing the mat all the way over to get access to it.

I have basically the same same ones. I bought them on Amazon. I would not be surprised if these are generic covers and different vendors sell them under their name.
Anyhow, they do look great! You need to do a double take to make sure they are not the uberturbine rims. I also have not seen any change in efficiency when comparing two different, but similar, 600 mile trips.

Can you explain the concept? I get that they prevent your wheel from getting curb rash, but don't these get curb rashed themselves?
The covers become the defense and consumables with additional curb hits and then eventually need replacing. My covers have been hit hard and one is cracked, but since it is held on toward the middle of the wheel, it stays on. It will take a lot of hit before needing to replace a cover.

I bought similar covers for less than $100 for my wife's recently purchased MY. Great idea for saving the wheels -- to a point of course. She curb rashed two of them the first week. I took care of it with a little sandpaper both times, and you can't tell anything, at all. Since then (about 6 weeks now) there've been no more incidents, but I went ahead and bought another full set to keep on hand in case some get even more damaged or lost. At these prices, they're a no-brainer compared to the cost of having to have even a single wheel repaired.