Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Last minute Sydney to Canberra...should I stop at Goulburn?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've just decided to go visit our friends in Canberra and managed to book a two-bedroom at Hotel Realm at the last minute tonight. We don't love this hotel - it already seemed fairly tired when we stayed not long after it opened - but it has a Tesla destination charger so that is enough for us. Plus we couldn't get into East Hotel on short notice...

Anyway. Should I stop at Goulburn? EVTripPlanner says I can make it to Canberra. But I've never used a Supercharger outside of St Leonards so there is the novelty factor. Are there any other good reasons to stop at Goulburn? (We've already seen the big sheep...)

Not exactly your question, but you can get into the Realm car park even if you aren't a guest. The Burbury Apartments opposite the Realm are quite good (newer than Realm, owned by the same company, and an apartment setup).

image.jpeg "Check the tyres please."

@Homer - I've stopped at all the superchargers so far except 1. I think you should do it just for the experience and to check out the surrounds. You never know what the future may hold ... and you can advise others.