Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest 2023 MS software?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Make sure you have Advanced selected:
"You can adjust your software update preferences by tapping ‘Controls’ > ‘Software’ > ‘Software Update Preference.’ You can select between ‘ADVANCED’ or ‘STANDARD.’ Select ‘ADVANCED’ to receive software updates as soon as they become available for your vehicle configuration and region."

Make sure you have Advanced selected:
"You can adjust your software update preferences by tapping ‘Controls’ > ‘Software’ > ‘Software Update Preference.’ You can select between ‘ADVANCED’ or ‘STANDARD.’ Select ‘ADVANCED’ to receive software updates as soon as they become available for your vehicle configuration and region."
Thanks DerbyDave. Yes I did select "advanced", probably one of the first few settings I changed after delivery. My greatest concern is cars shipped with 2023.2.201 (later became .301) probably lack of certain key HW thus never receive the updates.

1696300358319.png

Reactions: DerbyDave
Hi there I am also still on the same software from late March 2023.2.301
I’ve had my model s plaid since March and I believe I got one update which is the last one I got and it has been six months. Does anyone know how to get this fixed? I took it to tesla last week and they replaced a Wi-Fi module I believe but it still just says your software is up to date which is obviously not correct. I found out that my car is one of a small batch of the early HW4 cars that have this software version and the same issue.I made another appointment for next week to take back to Tesla and I was hoping to get some good information from this forum if anyone knows how to fix it so I can get the updates. Thanks!

My MSP is a March 25, 2023 build. I have gotten every update that was available since delivery 03/31/23. Currently on 2023.32.7. Car set to ADVANCED. Sometimes I get it right away, and some times towards the end? Car IS on WiFi in garage, but I've gotten the notifications via LTE at times when away from home.