Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest 2023 MS software?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have a 2023 MS which I took delivery in March 2023. Currently on 2023.2.301 which software update says its the latest version. However, I read that HW4 now has 2023.12.300.1 released in June with support for Vision Park Assist.

Does anyone with a 2023 MS / HW4 have this update? Wish I could get it ...

All of the 2023.2. releases look they are delivered with the car (HW4), and you have the latest version in that series. So they are making progress when you got the 301 "bug fix" update. They will eventually merge that group with others, but it takes months, even longer sometimes. You should get the next 2032.2 update sometime after it starts public distribution.

All of the 2023.2. releases look they are delivered with the car (HW4), and you have the latest version in that series. So they are making progress when you got the 301 "bug fix" update. They will eventually merge that group with others, but it takes months, even longer sometimes. You should get the next 2032.2 update sometime after it starts public distribution.
That's an extremely old release from January. I don't even see any cars on it on Teslafi.

That's an extremely old release from January. I don't even see any cars on it on Teslafi.
He is on the bug fix release of March 27, 2023.2.301. I agree he may need to switch to advanced updates, but this is the latest in that series of very early HW4 cars that have the new cameras, but not the HD Radar. Model Y didn't even have the radar in June of this year.

But there are many updates since then that support both of those. Like 5 or 6.
Who knows why there are so many different threads of versions, but I would think the programming for a car with no radar and new cameras would be different from a car with radar. He could have an issue with updates, but being a FSD user, our updates are still several updates older than the latest release. Tesla is working to integrate more of the different versions into just a few branches.

Who knows why there are so many different threads of versions, but I would think the programming for a car with no radar and new cameras would be different from a car with radar. He could have an issue with updates, but being a FSD user, our updates are still several updates older than the latest release. Tesla is working to integrate more of the different versions into just a few branches.
No, it's an issue.

There's no logical reason to assume they are the only person who is stuck because of some odd HW configuration.

It happens from time to time where the car needs a reboot or the Update toggle switched, but that's not the intention from Tesla keeping a single car on January software that isn't on a special FSD track.

When Tesla installs a new version of software on a car with new hardware, different from existing hardware, the software may be installed on all that new version of car that is made for a month or two, until and update replaces the version for new production. These verions will not show up as installs over the air on the websites. His car is definitely not the only one running the version he has.

When Tesla installs a new version of software on a car with new hardware, different from existing hardware, the software may be installed on all that new version of car that is made for a month or two, until and update replaces the version for new production. These verions will not show up as installs over the air on the websites. His car is definitely not the only one running the version he has.
You can see that cars that were on that version have received multiple updates. 1 car only a single to 2023.26.1.

Again, there's no reason to believe that something isn't right.

So I have a 2023 MS which I took delivery in March 2023. Currently on 2023.2.301 which software update says its the latest version. However, I read that HW4 now has 2023.12.300.1 released in June with support for Vision Park Assist.

Does anyone with a 2023 MS / HW4 have this update? Wish I could get it ...
Same here, got my MSL in March, still with 2023.2.301, no park assist yet. Wonder if only us are left out from this park assist update.