Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very exciting! I imagine that they'll be sending out emails to the remainder of the Sig. list today! That's right, isn't it? Do they do Canadian Sigs next?

I wonder how long of a pause there will be before the Regular Production emails go out?

Just got my ITTBYMS email today 1:30PST.
Sig#1217

Most likely going with
Sig Red
Performance
21" Silver
Carbon Fiber
White (really cream) interior
Sunroof

Though I'll finalize it Saturday when I see it in person. I hope I don't fall in love with a non-sig color.

With that high number I gather you were on the waiting list?

Might I ask when you were put on the list, and when you were notified of your upgrade?

I'll be at a guest at the test drives on Saturday morning.

Thanks.

Larry

Mar 23rd and Jun 5th.

I'll be at the drive on Saturday as well and I have the noon slot so maybe I'll run into you! Not with the Model S of course.

Got the phone call to verify the config before all the paperwork is signed.

I asked how many are sig red. She said about 75-80%. At this rate it'll be as common as all the other cars at the end of next year. It'll be VERY common for several months. :)

My estimated production date is currently in October! Maybe it'll be delivered on my birthday. :)

Got the phone call to verify the config before all the paperwork is signed.

I asked how many are sig red. She said about 75-80%. At this rate it'll be as common as all the other cars at the end of next year. It'll be VERY common for several months. :)

My estimated production date is currently in October! Maybe it'll be delivered on my birthday. :)
80% of 1000 is still quite a small number. Even if they are concentrated in CA.

I thought that with my current car 04 VW R32. There were 5000 made for the US and only 900 in my color. I was somewhat disappointed when there were 3 others within 30-40 miles from me and 2 of them were the same color.
Of course, its possible. I had the '03 Audi RS6. Only 2000 of them in the US. No other years were imported. I moved to PHX, and saw another in the exact same color as mine at the local Starbucks once a week. But still, at these number its not going to be "common".

Larry just mailed me that he got an upgrade to Sig.... CONGRATULATIONS LARRY!

Don't know his number but I'm sure he'll want to post it himself anyway. Interesting that Sig wait list numbers are still being distributed.

Thanks Nigel,

It was great! I'm in the hotel room in Fremont with Warren and our wives about to head out to Santana Row when I get the call.

Wow!! Mary Ellen and I were going to be guests at Warren's test drive now I have a chance of getting my own.

Larry