Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If they went to 975, I have to think they did the first 1000...why leave 25 hanging.
Wondering if they'll skip the R numbers next week since they'll be focused on delivering cars next Friday.

Well, the burning question is while the sequence count may be at 975, what's the actual ordered count?

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to have them skip next week. Just think - somewhere in that factory right now are at least 5-10 Model S's getting their final quality checks....

Yes, but it's wheels only. So, there's an additional outlay for tires as well.

The easiest thing is if some other RFF or low Production Seq # holder is not getting a Perf but wants 21" wheels. We can just do a swap and split the $3500+tax down the middle.

I am about to configure a Sig Performance Model S with 19 inch wheels. I could, instead, get the 21 inch wheels instead if there is a low production non-performance Model S order that wants the 21 inch wheels and would swap their 19s with me on a split savings basis. This would only make sense if they are within 100 miles of Sacramento. I will watch this thread for possible swap partners.

I tired to see if I could buy a second set of wheels, but was told that they won't be selling second sets for several more months. Further I was told they don't have any pricing setup for buying extra wheels. I was going to get the aero wheels and I hated it, but I ended up getting the 19" wheels with my SigPerformance too, because I think I will be happiest with the ride quality, longer tread life and cheaper replacement cost with the 19s