Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest "Finalize your order" date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, the My Tesla page has updated and says the factory is building you car!! Great news despite the report above and delays in initial production.

Hmm. How can they start your car right away and also claim that we have 30 days to finalize our orders without losing our spot in line? If the person ahead of you waits 29 days and submits his order, presumably he still gets his car before you.

Hmm. How can they start your car right away and also claim that we have 30 days to finalize our orders without losing our spot in line? If the person ahead of you waits 29 days and submits his order, presumably he still gets his car before you.
I think the "being built" thing is more a figure of speech than the actual physical construction of the vehicle.

I think the "being built" thing is more a figure of speech than the actual physical construction of the vehicle.

Agreed, but I hope they wire it up at some point to mean what we all think it means. During the Volt launch, GM did the same thing. Early deliveries had misleading identifiers on the manufacturing process. They were rectified after a few cars went down the line.

Some of the best pictures I've seen of the various colors are posted by @Norbert over HERE. I, too, thought I was in the Green v. Blue camp -- and then Brown strolled in. :scared:
Robert, both of my daughters went to college in Boston. I'd sure like to have a little of that small fortune back right now to help pay for my new MSP ;-)
I'm also struggling with final color selection. Blue or Green??? Both are beautiful colors I think.
I saw the Green in DC and it was a real knockout in my opinion.
I just wish I could see the Blue in person before having to lock in.
P414 just got notified! Yeah, I'm P1117, so maybe not too long now! Decisions, decisions!!

I know we've already established that at least P414 from Gary753, but I was too excited to not announce that P51 received the much anticipated email to finalize!!!!

Now to figure out how to spend the money I don't have :)

Some of the best pictures I've seen of the various colors are posted by @Norbert over HERE. I, too, thought I was in the Green v. Blue camp -- and then Brown strolled in. :scared:
Here's the nicest brown pic I've come across:
http://images.thecarconnection.com/lrg/2012-tesla-model-s_100396752_l.jpg
2012-tesla-model-s_100396752_l.jpg