Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lidl no longer free

Mr Miserable

Supporting Member
Jul 8, 2019
UK
Just heard that Lidl are now charging 23p/kWh.

Not an unreasonable price for a rapid charge but not as good as it was!!

• Informative
Reactions: Roy W.

Roy W.

Battery running low...
Jun 3, 2019
Derby, UK
Just heard that Lidl are now charging 23p/kWh.

Not an unreasonable price for a rapid charge but not as good as it was!!
That’s probably a good thing. It might reduce the demand a little. On the few times I’ve tried to use them with the Kona they’ve invariably been in use. More often than not by a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV :rolleyes:

Reactions: pow216

Epico

Aug 8, 2019
Hampshire
I pulled up at a Tesco pod point today...all empty when I got there but when I got back there was a leaf and 2 outlanders...can we ban phevs from these sites...esp rapid chargers...piles of...'insert expletive here'

Reactions: Roy W. and drewpost

Epico

Aug 8, 2019
Hampshire
I had an outlander as a hire car a while and it was just awful, so inefficient, Terrible mpg...and it just beeps indiscriminately at you constantly (but doesn't tell you what the bing is for)...not a pleasant experience

VanillaAir_UK

Former Moderator
Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
We seriously looked at an outlander 3-4 years back. Got as far as getting a trade in value. I did the sums and it didn’t stack up mileage wise so passed. Put reservation on the 3 instead and decided to wait it out

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
Hopefully hybrids will die out sooner rather than later. The fact they share the same charging ports as BEVs, with precious few rapid chargers around relatively speaking, is a real problem.

Roy W.

Battery running low...
Jun 3, 2019
Derby, UK
Hopefully hybrids will die out sooner rather than later. The fact they share the same charging ports as BEVs, with precious few rapid chargers around relatively speaking, is a real problem.
But surely you don’t need to use charge points with the new breed of Self Charging Hybrids? :D

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC