Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki List of Strollers that Fit in Frunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a little edit button at the bottom of your first post. You can click that and change the contents. I gave it a try by adding a space on the last line, and it saved just fine. I think it's working correctly as a wiki, now. Would be weird for the author to not have permission but for me to have it. Maybe you weren't logged in, or something?

I don't see it. And I even did a "find in page" search for the word "edit". Here's what the bottom of the first post looks like to me:

K6lrpn6.png

I guess I'll do another "report" to try to get the attention of a mod.

I don't see it. And I even did a "find in page" search for the word "edit". Here's what the bottom of the first post looks like to me:

K6lrpn6.png

I guess I'll do another "report" to try to get the attention of a mod.
Hi, @ken830, I was able to see the edit menu under more button, which apparently you don't seem to have. Try different device or different browser? I'm using Android and Chrome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-30-22-11-00.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-30-22-11-00.jpg
    427.5 KB · Views: 263
Hi, @ken830, I was able to see the edit menu under more button, which apparently you don't seem to have. Try different device or different browser? I'm using Android and Chrome.

Just tried Chrome on Android. Nothing (no buttons, etc) at the bottom of the first post. I think it's a permissions issue? I've already used the "report" feature to try to get the attention of a Mod.

I would like to ask all parents of young children to help fill in this list. My wife and I are looking to buy a stroller, but some models we're considering are not carried by any of the local retailers, so we won't be able to try them out. Also, it's easier if we just have a list of what fits and what doesn't (Knowing what doesn't fit is just as useful). A photo would also be great. We've got a Snap N Go that fits with plenty of room to spare. Also, I have seen the City Mini, Uppababy Vista, and someone has mentioned one of the B.O.B strollers.

UPDATE (2013-Dec): We decided to go with the Mamas & Papas Armadillo stroller. Very compact stroller with big-stroller features. Fits almost entirely in the "microwave" of the frunk -- Mostly just the wheels stick out. And costs around $250.

Manufacturer/BrandModelFits in FrunkCommentsPhoto and/or Link
B.O.BRevolution SE Single Stroller YesNew frunk may require front wheel to be removed.View attachment 131076View attachment 131077
Baby JoggerCity EliteYes.View attachment 131078
Baby JoggerCity MiniYes.View attachment 131079
Baby JoggerCity Select (Single/Double)YesMust remove seat(s) and wheels. Confirmed to fit in shorter frunk.View attachment 131080
BABYZENYOYOYesPossibly fit multiple.
Baby TrendSnap N GoYes.View attachment 131081
BritaxB-AgileYes (assumed)Assumed to fit because it is almost identical in size to the City Mini.
BritaxB-Agile DoubleNo..
BritaxB-NimbleYesMight fit in the new (shorter) frunk, but it will be close..
BritaxB-ReadyNoSlightly too wide (~1") to fit into the "microwave" cubby hole.
BugabooBeeYes.View attachment 131082
BugabooCameleonYes..
GracoFastActionYesNeed to remove the drink holder barView attachment 131083
guzzie+GussHornby Double Stroller (G+G 125)YesNeed to remove the 3 front wheels. Confirmed to fit shorter frunk..
JoovyCaboose Stand On Tandem StrollerYesTray and sunshade removed.
Mamas and PapasArmadilloYesTons of room leftover. Will definitely fit in shorter frunk.View attachment 131084
Orbit BabyStroller G2YesOptional toddler stroller seat may not fit in frunkView attachment 131085View attachment 131086
Peg PeregoBook ClassicoYes.View attachment 131087
UppababyVistaYesWith rumble seat
EV Stories • We’ve fit a UppaBaby Vista Stroller - with the...
View attachment 131088
UppababyCruzYesNote: May not fit in shorter frunk (Need confirmation).
VariousUmbrella StrollersYesMost umbrella strollers will fit. Cybex Ruby, ....

Thanks to gmontem, KOL2000, and Musterion for info about the B.O.B stroller.
Thanks to Lou in SoCal and ribsandbbqbeef for info about the City Select.
Thanks to ATP_JD for info about the Keyfit Caddy.
Thanks to Kipernicus for info about the Joovy Caboose.
Thanks to FlasherZ for info about Cybex Ruby.
Thanks to kschramm and jyc for info about Orbit Baby Stroller G2.
Thanks to JST for info about the Bugaboo Bee.
Thanks to jomo25 for info about the Britax B-Nimble.
Thanks to jomo25 for info about the Britax Britax B-Agile Double.
Thanks to bsd for info about the Uppababy Cruz.
Thanks to Kalud for info about the guzzie+Guss Hornby Double Stroller (G+G 125) and the Peg Perego Book.
Thanks to Brandonm for info about the Graco FastAction.
Thanks to Energykart for info about the Bugaboo Cameleon.
Thanks to MassX1317 for info about the Britax B-Ready.
Thanks to Olen for info about the Baby Jogger City Elite.
Thanks to Blake for info about the Baby BABYZEN YOYO.

Phil and Teds double stroller fits well in Classic Frunk. I used to have one of each

We have a GB Pockit Stroller that fits in the D frunk vertically:

j0MFUzG.jpg

Or laying flat:

8q98C0h.jpg

It holds kids up to 55lbs. The sunshade leaves much to be desired, but it can't be beat for space. A marvel of engineering, really. There's really not much that could be done to make it smaller. There are two "folds" you can do. This is the more compact one that takes an extra ten seconds to open and close. The quicker fold essentially pops opens with gravity and pushing two buttons on the handles. If you use this option, the wheels swing out, adding to the length but it still fits easily. It might even be able to hold two.

GB Pockit Compact Stroller - GBChildUSA

MarkS22,
Your post really made me look into this particular stroller as I have the facelifted Model S with the smaller frunk. I also have the rear jump seats which leaves little room for a stroller when the kids are back there. This GB Pockit stroller seems like a fantastic solution. Amazon is having a deal on it right now if you buy through and "Alexa" enabled device. Almost $100 off the price! No brainier for me, just ordered and can't wait to try it out.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    269.3 KB · Views: 184
MarkS22,
Your post really made me look into this particular stroller as I have the facelifted Model S with the smaller frunk. I also have the rear jump seats which leaves little room for a stroller when the kids are back there. This GB Pockit stroller seems like a fantastic solution. Amazon is having a deal on it right now if you buy through and "Alexa" enabled device. Almost $100 off the price! No brainier for me, just ordered and can't wait to try it out.

Wow. Excellent deal. Please let us know how it fits in the facelift trunk. I'd imagine it'll fit just fine.

Has anyone tried a GB Pockit PLUS stroller (Pockit+) which is larger than the standard Pockit, in the Model S REFRESH micro-frunk??
IMG_20180925_0913510.jpg

Not sure frunk of refresh S is the same as frunk of X, but this is my X's frunk with GB Pockit Plus 2017, ultra-compact folded. The difference between Pockit and Pockit Plus is the reclining feature to 150 degress. The difference between Pockit Plus 2017 and Pockit Plus 2018 is a little bit improved sunvisor and cost :) These items are what I usually carry in my frunk - one beach chair, a foldable cooler, a Tesla OEM tire inflator/emergency kit, a shovel (for snow). Now I added a Pockit Plus stroller. The stroller doesn't move in this position, so if you compact fold (a bit larger than ultra compact fold) the stroller, you can stow it sideways only.

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Does anyone have the UppaBaby Minu stroller?? Does it fit in the frunk of a REFRESH Model S?

Thanks to posts above we bought the GB Pockit Plus stroller BUT it doesn’t work with UppaBaby car seats like the Mesa. Therefore for our S we need a small car seat compatible stroller that will fit in the frunk.

Reactions: hiroshiy