TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

List of Strollers that Fit in Frunk

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by ken830, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. Gizmotoy

Gizmotoy Active Member

There's a little edit button at the bottom of your first post. You can click that and change the contents. I gave it a try by adding a space on the last line, and it saved just fine. I think it's working correctly as a wiki, now. Would be weird for the author to not have permission but for me to have it. Maybe you weren't logged in, or something?

2. ken830

ken830 Model S (Res#P12,447)

I don't see it. And I even did a "find in page" search for the word "edit". Here's what the bottom of the first post looks like to me:

[​IMG]

I guess I'll do another "report" to try to get the attention of a mod.

3. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Supporting Member

Hi, @ken830, I was able to see the edit menu under more button, which apparently you don't seem to have. Try different device or different browser? I'm using Android and Chrome.

Attached Files:

4. ken830

Just tried Chrome on Android. Nothing (no buttons, etc) at the bottom of the first post. I think it's a permissions issue? I've already used the "report" feature to try to get the attention of a Mod.

5. g211

g211 Member

Model S 2016 refresh frunk, GB Pockit (standard fold):

[​IMG]

Model S 2016 refresh frunk, GB Pockit (ultra compact fold):

[​IMG]

Model S rear trunk, GB Pockit (ultra compact fold):

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  6. ken830

That's a tiny stroller. And a tiny frunk! I can't upgrade our Model S until our kids grow out of the stroller stage.

7. Gizmotoy

Gizmotoy Active Member

I knew the frunk had gotten smaller, but I didn't realize how tiny it was now. Looks substantially smaller than the Porsche 911, even. I'm surprised there's ANY stroller that fits in there.

8. Olle

Olle Member

Phil and Teds double stroller fits well in Classic Frunk. I used to have one of each

9. ken830

Thanks! I think the first post is now a Wiki that people can edit. I, for some reason, seem to be the only person without permission to edit it.

10. sport1000

sport1000 Member

MarkS22,
    Your post really made me look into this particular stroller as I have the facelifted Model S with the smaller frunk. I also have the rear jump seats which leaves little room for a stroller when the kids are back there. This GB Pockit stroller seems like a fantastic solution. Amazon is having a deal on it right now if you buy through and "Alexa" enabled device. Almost $100 off the price! No brainier for me, just ordered and can't wait to try it out.

Attached Files:

• Like x 3
  11. MarkS22

MarkS22 Member

Wow. Excellent deal. Please let us know how it fits in the facelift trunk. I'd imagine it'll fit just fine.

12. elfenomeno9

elfenomeno9 New Member

Hi,

I am getting the new facelifted Tesla S with this smaller frunk. Any idea if the babyzen yoyo will fit that one?

I saw the GB Pockpit does fit.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.