Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Live Camera Stopped Working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I updated to 2021.36.8 to enable Sentry Mode live camera. It worked fine the one time I tested it yesterday. Today it doesn’t work. I just get a refresh message on the Live Camera screen. Clicking refresh does nothing. Any ideas?
yes. I just posted above that I did a soft reset on the advice of Tesla support by pressing and holding both scroll knobs until the screen went dark after I had the same problem and it solved it. The screen comes back, first with the Tesla symbol after about 20-30 seconds.

The Tesla app had an update today on the Google Play store. After I downloaded it, now I have the remote sentry view option on my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra :) Finally....
Which version you have after update? My versions are below but still don't see the option to view Sentry live mode ... I checked for updates multiple times but nothing is showing.

Android: OneUI 4 (Galaxy S21 Ultra)
Tesla App - 4.3.0-766 3958aa9b6
Tesla Version - 2021.35.102.2

I have:

Android One UI Version 3.1 (Galaxy Note 20 Ultra)
Android 11
Tesla app version 2021.36.8
Tesla version 2021.36.5.5

Sentry live works, but it seems to work mostly when not connected to WiFi. When I'm connected to WiFi, it just spins and doesn't load the camera views.

Which version you have after update? My versions are below but still don't see the option to view Sentry live mode ... I checked for updates multiple times but nothing is showing.

Android: OneUI 4 (Galaxy S21 Ultra)
Tesla App - 4.3.0-766 3958aa9b6
Tesla Version - 2021.35.102.2
I received the new update last week. It seems to only work when I’m connected to Wifi. I couldn’t view the live camera at work today. First time I tried. It’s working now that I’m home on WIFI.

Anyone still having problems with this? I use to be able to get my live view feed to work pretty well with both wifi and lte. Got my car tinted and every since then I cannot connect via wifi or lte.

Any suggestions?