Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Livestream link?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear CyberTrk,

If you haven't yet seen, we've just posted this image sent to us by an anonymous tipster, purported to be the Tesla Cybertruck!

We enhanced the image further and what you can see is a futuristic front end resembling the B2 bomber.

We have no way of verifying the image as the Cybertruck, but we certainly wouldn't be surprised if this is what Elon Musk rolls out tonight!

View image @ Tesla Cybertruck leaked first look?!

Speaking of the reveal, be sure to join us in our Virtual Viewing Party Thread tonight when the reveal begins around 8PM PST!

See you all in a few hours!

Visit Tesla Cybertruck Forum - CYBRTRKownersclub.com

Dear CyberTrk,

If you haven't yet seen, we've just posted this image sent to us by an anonymous tipster, purported to be the Tesla Cybertruck!

We enhanced the image further and what you can see is a futuristic front end resembling the B2 bomber.

We have no way of verifying the image as the Cybertruck, but we certainly wouldn't be surprised if this is what Elon Musk rolls out tonight!

View image @ Tesla Cybertruck leaked first look?!

Speaking of the reveal, be sure to join us in our Virtual Viewing Party Thread tonight when the reveal begins around 8PM PST!

See you all in a few hours!

Visit Tesla Cybertruck Forum - CYBRTRKownersclub.com

From that thread, someone said it's the Karlmann King. Sure looks like it to me. Also, Tesla wouldn't put a solid axle with a diff in anything, doesn't work with an electric motor between the wheels.

karlmann-king-china-5.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: outdoors
I'm sure it will be aired on YouTube as well like SpaceX does. If you go to YT now and search for Tesla cybertruck livestream you'll find a whole host of links, all still unofficial but all the main Tesla commentors have their own feeds posted there.

HA! just as I posted @MagnusMako comes through! thanks.