Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loaner Car Prius

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropped off my brand new model S for various issues.
They gave me a prius as a loaner.

I would shoot myself right on the spot. I'd rather walk barefoot both ways uphill in the snow.:wink:

I don't know. My wife drives a PriusV and is thrilled with it. So much so, she has not driven my new S once, even after a "Please, Take the S." She did drive the demo, and came away thoroughly amazed. So my opinion is the Prius is GREAT car. My wife loves it! LOL.

Which reminds me, I need to call Toyota service. It needs to go in for its next 5,000 mile maintenance. Every 5 freaking thousand miles <sigh>.

Seeing Lexus or Mercedes loaners on the road all the time was a shock that an auto maker who's average price is 100k offered me a prius. They lost serious points right then and there.

I mean at least ask me what I would like.
Don't just order me up an electric coffin.

Seeing Lexus or Mercedes loaners on the road all the time was a shock that an auto maker who's average price is 100k offered me a prius. They lost serious points right then and there.

I mean at least ask me what I would like.
Don't just order me up an electric coffin.
I don't know about other manufacturers but they always tell me to put back in the fuel you used for the loaner cars in my case that's an Infiniti. When I got the Enterprise loaner they (Tesla) told me not to worry about gas.

I don't know about other manufacturers but they always tell me to put back in the fuel you used for the loaner cars in my case that's an Infiniti. When I got the Enterprise loaner they (Tesla) told me not to worry about gas.

Same. When I had my Tesla in for service they gave me a Mercedes C300 loaner, and said not to worry about gas.

I love when Prius haters lose all of their manliness when they think of a Prius. They're like, "Eww, it's gross." "My eyes hurt just looking at it." or "I'd rather kill myself." What are you a 16-year old girl? Man up and drive the damn car.