Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

looking for mx 100d deals

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ask @SoCal Jimmy to refer you to his OA. He is really good.

as @jareade mentioned, if he's already working with someone, its best to continue on with that person or someone else in the same office at the very least. Unfortunately only the first OA to help you gets credited for the sale and the second OA that may end up closing the deal gets nothing out of it nor does their store. Kinda stupid on Tesla's part but it is what it is.

In person. Not a phone call. Go in on a Saturday morning. Make sure the store manager is also in. As nice as possible.

"I came in so that we could search the inventory database together. If you have another appointment right now, I'll wait. I'd like to finalize a purchase before the end of Q3. Totally understand if you're too busy to help me, perhaps one of your colleagues can help if you cannot."

I would check out the new inventory cars. Apparently there was a huge price reduction. I just ordered a X100D with every option except FSD for 108k ($9k discount). The car has never been driven (i.e. only 50 miles on the odo). The car happened to be in the same state so I didn't have to pay a transport fee.

Also took advantage of the .99% financing which is essentially free money as most online banks are offering 1.2% on deposits.

Taking delivery 2 weeks from now :) Super excited