Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Low Inventory Levels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been wondering what, when, where, and why the CPO inventory is spooky low...I know there are folks out there all the time trading in their "old" rides for shiny new ones so that others like me can get into a "new" CPO! This has been on-going for at least a couple months. Maybe stockpiling for huge Black Friday deals (today...)?!
U.S. Model S Used Inventory -- (19 Listings)
U.S. Model S New Inventory -- (147 Listings)

I've been wondering what, when, where, and why the CPO inventory is spooky low...I know there are folks out there all the time trading in their "old" rides for shiny new ones so that others like me can get into a "new" CPO! This has been on-going for at least a couple months. Maybe stockpiling for huge Black Friday deals (today...)?!

Actually, U.S. Model New Inventory is 390!! Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car

I did check the use car offers here in Germany from time to time.

The first time it was 44 cars that went down to 30 a few months later. I checked today and found 2 ! Yes this is not a typo they offer 2 use vehicles for all of Germany. My take, they sell like hell and the return rate is decreasing.

I did check the use car offers here in Germany from time to time.

The first time it was 44 cars that went down to 30 a few months later. I checked today and found 2 ! Yes this is not a typo they offer 2 use vehicles for all of Germany. My take, they sell like hell and the return rate is decreasing.

We have the same "problem" here in Norway. Tesla is exporting all the cars. I guess they do it to keep up the sales volume of the new cars, but where do they all go?

I would suggest getting a hold of an Owner Advisor. They have access to stock that is not listed on the web.