Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lunch after annual shareholder meeting on 6/3/14

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am waiting for final numbers to confirm reservation on Saturday. It is ground lamb, not chunks. If this is still what you want, I will let them know.

oh, and only one more day. We are at 14, so if no one else signs up, we just order anything we want. I am going to call them and if they can handle 16 people "off-menu". That would mean if there is still someone out there with a sig other that had wanted to sign up they can.

I have seen in the past events I have organized that more people sign up 3 days before, so we could see about extending deadline if we commit to buffet and let more people join.

Last edited:
Ok Folks! Executive decision time.

We are sticking to buffet for the following reasons:
1) if we order off the menu we would still have to give them the order in advance, and I don't want to try to get 14 different people to decide and send my different PM's to organize by Sunday (the reason is they want in advance to be sure they have all the ingredients and not be caught short, we are coming in right after their normal lunch rush)
2) it will be simpler for the check, we all pay the same, except those that get alcohol
3) I don't have to limit people. If someone else wants to join us they can

with that in mind, I am extending deadline to sign up to be Saturday at 8 PM pacific time.

Remember, the main goal is to have fun with other TMC folks. The food is secondary, we won't all get what we want (even me).

Last edited:
Here's RSVP link for the lunch on Tues, June 3rd (following TSLA shareholder meeting).

Anyvite | Lunch after TSLA's annual shareholder meeting

I am going to jump in for a post. I decided to make only one trip to the west coast this year and it will be for the 'X' reveal. However, this means I do not get a chance to ask questions at the shareholder's meeting.:wink: I am counting on all you to ask questions on all our behalves:wink: . Enjoy the meeting and lunch. Thanks for letting me hijack the thread briefly. Al

Latest update. We are at 14 people. I spoke to the restaurant again. They said they would be cool with us ordering off the menu whatever we want on the day of, we just have to keep it below 15, so I have vetoed my own decision. Everyone gets what they want.

:)

thanks for for your patience, I hope everyone has fun.

Latest update. We are at 14 people. I spoke to the restaurant again. They said they would be cool with us ordering off the menu whatever we want on the day of, we just have to keep it below 15, so I have vetoed my own decision. Everyone gets what they want.

:)

thanks for for your patience, I hope everyone has fun.

Just got back from a Europe trip yesterday, and didn't see this until just now. I've RSVP'ed but that brought the count to 15--hope that's still OK. If not, no worries and I will cancel my participation, just let me know.

Ok, I added you in, but I need to make this the cut off. Originally we promised final count to restaurant on Saturday, and I have been emailing them for three days to make changes. As some of the food is special order, they need advance notice. So final count will be 16.

welcome gang

So, I thought meeting started at 11:30 Last year it was about 1 hr 15, so reservations are at 1:00. I called restaurant, and we can mosey over there and sit on the patio or the bar until 1:00, or last year there were people congregating in the museum parking lot for about an hour after meeting.

We might be able to get seated earlier, but since we posted one time I am reluctant to change time last minute, and have some people miss out.

You cam let me know if you feel really strongly about this.

Can't stream. Hope this will do...
a8u8yva2.jpg