Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a stealth in San Diego last week just Rip it in the freeway I was like yeah.. I don't need to go that fast lol
I did that a few times on entrance ramps on way back from delivery of car - 99 highway central CA weekday very light traffic .. my passenger was having fun watching reaction of ppl in adjacent lane .. first head swiveling to see then big grin .. got one thumbs up .. i didn't get to see / too busy focusing :)

I did that a few times on entrance ramps on way back from delivery of car - 99 highway central CA weekday very light traffic .. my passenger was having fun watching reaction of ppl in adjacent lane .. first head swiveling to see then big grin .. got one thumbs up .. i didn't get to see / too busy focusing :)
Glad everything came out bro.. thanks for the referral as well man! Now the fun part. Accessories and wrap Installs

So expected delivery Sat, they called me to take delivery early today at 3PM. I Agreed to 4pm. They called back right after to tell me car is still in transit from Socal. Woops. And needs to go to San Francisco before coming back to Fremont. Also it probably wont be available for my original pick up date Saturday as well. Double woops.

Finally, I dont get the credit for the free wheels as the promotion is "dead".

Well waited over a month.. I can wait a few more days.

Happened to stumble across the concept of an M3P- this morning in an unrelated thread. I had already been bemoaning the fact that I wasn't going to get the same acceleration out of my LR AWD as I had experienced in my test drive, but had no interest in paying an upcharge for reduced range and more expensive replacements on the breaks and wheels.

I was scheduled for LR AWD pickup tomorrow, but a few calls later and there's an M3P- on the lot waiting for me. I did have to give up my white cabin for a black one (which I've been thinking I'll prefer lately anyway), but I can't wait for my friends to experience that launch.

Reactions: JasonR67
Happened to stumble across the concept of an M3P- this morning in an unrelated thread. I had already been bemoaning the fact that I wasn't going to get the same acceleration out of my LR AWD as I had experienced in my test drive, but had no interest in paying an upcharge for reduced range and more expensive replacements on the breaks and wheels.

I was scheduled for LR AWD pickup tomorrow, but a few calls later and there's an M3P- on the lot waiting for me. I did have to give up my white cabin for a black one (which I've been thinking I'll prefer lately anyway), but I can't wait for my friends to experience that launch.
Yeah I hear there's a couple out there in the east so whoever wants one ca get one

I took delivery of a stealth today from Burbank. Aside from 3 minor paint issues, the car is great; built date 09/19. Matched to the car thanks to Kenny's OA, and I was able to get the 19 inch wheel comped. Delivery was seamless, probably only took 30 mins at most..

There are a few M3P- cars floating around in the midwest..... I test drove an AWD Long Range and it was amazing... Like other posters said I didn't really want the summer tires (Michigan) nor did I want the expensive low profile skins, stiffer suspension, didn't need the upgraded brakes.... All I really wanted was the acceleration. My advisor told me about the M3P-s and there were a few near me exactly the way I wanted them (White, Black interior, 19" wheels). I threw a deposit down right away, and I pick it up tomorrow.

I’m curious why Tesla doesn’t come out and make Stealth an option online at this point? I was one of the first on this forum to take delivery of one out of pure luck, and have loved every second of it! We thought that these were a limited July run but there are more coming out, and buyers are obviously interested. Why keep it to phone/email orders only?

Reactions: FoverM
I’m curious why Tesla doesn’t come out and make Stealth an option online at this point? I was one of the first on this forum to take delivery of one out of pure luck, and have loved every second of it! We thought that these were a limited July run but there are more coming out, and buyers are obviously interested. Why keep it to phone/email orders only?
They are scared it will hinder Performance+ models

Ordered on monday, got a delivery text for 9/28 the next day... was super hyped then, of course, I started reading about how things can happen on 'Tesla' time.... hope the date sticks. Went by to the showroom to have the wifey look at it on tuesday and the employee said it was still in cali but only takes 3 days to get to my state.