Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No longer making them for now?
I’ve only been on these forums for 3 months and have seen sources state stealths were over once already .. then boom new sept unicorns showed up :)
Yeah they are making them just not as much. You can say they dont feel like upgrading these awd cars at the moment especially since the end of quarter push is done. When one comes up a good s.a will keep you updated..

Sorry for those who asked about the stealths. I hope my SA is trying to find another car for you anyways. If you want to wait my SA will let me know when some comes around. Also, if your willing to get another car with adjustments there might be some within your range. Just gotta ask

I'm super late to this thread, didn't even know this was a thing but is exactly what I'm looking for. Apparently as well as everyone else on this forum. Anyone have an OA or whatever they're called that can get me onto the list (or keep a lookout) for one of these whenever they are available next (if ever)? Specifically I'm in Dallas, Texas, if that matters.... since Texas has such a favorable relationship with Tesla. Do most of you guys basically put a deposit down for a LR AWD and then talk to the OA about what you want and they wait for one to be available?

I'm super late to this thread, didn't even know this was a thing but is exactly what I'm looking for. Apparently as well as everyone else on this forum. Anyone have an OA or whatever they're called that can get me onto the list (or keep a lookout) for one of these whenever they are available next (if ever)? Specifically I'm in Dallas, Texas, if that matters.... since Texas has such a favorable relationship with Tesla. Do most of you guys basically put a deposit down for a LR AWD and then talk to the OA about what you want and they wait for one to be available?
PM sent

Reactions: Cultgti
Your going to have to wait till they "make" these cars available again. You cant customize them. So whatevers available I hope is what you want... some people got lucky and got what they want... dont put a deposit down as these are specific cars your OA has to assign a vin to

White on white seems to be one of the harder ones to get. The interior color has been limited in the M3P-
that’s unfortunate. but! there’s hope. there’s not much inventory left in general. the average new inventory left in the NA market comes down to 1.9 Model 3s per state. i got a feeling there’s another round of inventory coming real soon and hopefully another batch of M3P- with it.