Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
18” aero wheels. I wonder whether only the P- gets the Pilot Sport 4 tyres on the 18” aero wheels in the UK rather than the MXM4 on the dual motor LR.

In Australia all 18" wheels get Pilot Sport 4 tyres. SR+ and P3D-.

I have mine in-flight to me for delivery 23/9.

Thought you may be interested in what an Australian invoice looks like :-D

screenshot_20190828-110834_onedrive-jpg.447218

screenshot_20190828-110916_onedrive-jpg.447217

I can attest that shiftkenny can indeed get you in touch with a SA that will try to find you a stealth or M3P-
I can also say that (at least on west coast) they are very difficult to find at this time. The SA is chasing an M3P- of a color that was prob my 4th choice haha that’s how it is right now.

Reactions: shiftkenny
I can attest that shiftkenny can indeed get you in touch with a SA that will try to find you a stealth or M3P-
I can also say that (at least on west coast) they are very difficult to find at this time. The SA is chasing an M3P- of a color that was prob my 4th choice haha that’s how it is right now.

Just ordered a black / black mp3- in dallas. Np additional charge for black paint.

Pretty pumped!

Data point: On 8/31/2019 in Nashville (Tennessee), sales rep said:
  • Stealth Performance is no longer available to order
  • Only two remain in nationwide inventory; 1 black and 1 red
Are others hearing the same? Stealth Performance is the only Tesla that interests me.

I hope you get it!!! Right now it's all about chasing them rare breeds unicorns some call it..

It's funny how this post became almost 50 pages... Since i started this thread let me make a cliffnote.
TLDL;
For those who are lazy like me to read everything.
These M3P- "Stealth" configs are just popping up randomly. There's no confirmed thing that all RWAWD can be flashed to Performace. You can't preorder/custom order them as well. The only way to get them is asking your OA to find you a "Stealth" Perfomace M3 when one comes up. The hardest color to get is white since everyone wants it. To garantee you getting one I suggest to be flexible, but then again this is your 50k car so it's up to you how much you want the engine or color. I've helped about 6 people now get them and i think 5/6 didn't get their color lol.

P.S I was going to get this car thats why I started this thread.. in the end I got a used RWD :( Hope everyone is enjoying their sleeper car

First post.
I got matched with a grey with black stealth on 18s here in LI this weekend.

Would prefer white or blue but put a deposit on it anyways.

I think the OA/Sa only look within a certain distance unless explicitly told to do otherwise.
I think so, too. Only the ones that are close enough for there to not be an additional transportation charge to get it to you. If you don't mind traveling, you might want to ask them to broaden their search.