Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you guys get a model 3 replica in display case with delivery of your car? I found one in my trunk.

Amazon. Other colors available as well.

29642F62-4076-4813-A38F-ABAA1B3EBC3F.jpeg

• Helpful
Reactions: Velcade
They pulled my M3P- from on-the-ground inventory in Pittsburgh and are shipping it to me in Nashville for 12/1 delivery. As of when I talked to my SA last night, Pittsburgh had another identical one in stock. Blue/Black 19" wheels. I confirmed the VIN indicates a 2020 model year.

Relatedly, my SA is kickass.

They pulled my M3P- from on-the-ground inventory in Pittsburgh and are shipping it to me in Nashville for 12/1 delivery. As of when I talked to my SA last night, Pittsburgh had another identical one in stock. Blue/Black 19" wheels. I confirmed the VIN indicates a 2020 model year.

Relatedly, my SA is kickass.

Awsome!!! They really trying to get rid of these cars quick huh..

Just a quick update. I hear we are getting close to to orders not making it to the December deadline.. I'm assuming that any orders past next week might be only January delivery..
I'm asking right now about white interiors but there are still a bunch of black interior available