Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Man I’m happy the prices are coming down.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not wrong AT ALL. I’m genuinely happy for you, and happy for everyone else that can now afford a Tesla. It’s great news and opens the vehicle up to even more.

The only reason people are upset is because they don’t feel special anymore. They don’t like being an elite super special cool person, and resent the fact that the Model 3 is becoming as affordable as an Accord. That’s scary to the folks who bought an M3P but think they have a Maserati...

Me, I bought it because it’s awesome. If the price goes down, it means more people get to experience awesome. Don’t care what anyone says, there’s nothing bad about that.
Yeah if you want special buy a Maybach of Pagani (probably misspelled that). I do t give a crap about any of that.

Reactions: dmurphy
sad but true @Kilotango74

coming onto these forums can sure build a sense of dissatisfaction. im over here complaining about a second quicker car but in reality when im in my car i love it and really have no issues with it. Its easily the best car ive owned and probably one of the nicest cars ive been in. its only once im on here amongst other entitled, slightly-well-to-do's that makes me feel like i need that second off my 0-60

the fact is i stopped flooring it because it makes me nauseous if i do it too much. Yolo

Good for you! I was particularly happy to see the 78 year old guy who has owned three Teslas wanking yesterday in various news stories. It took him that long to figure out Tesla’s pricing is all over the place? The old fool supposedly went to a not-a-dealership and demanded some money back.
And of course you read that in the news all over the place. Because that is what the media does with Tesla. Splash the negativity and make us all swim in it.

• Love
its more like those 3D Magic Eye photos where you have to stare at it really hard to make out the picture (its meaning)

no, but in all honesty, its really refreshing when a pious owner comes in here talking about a theoretical car they may buy in 5 months.
Oh wait. Sorry totally misread your post. Yes those pious owners are refreshing to hear from. But they usually talk about theology cars not theoretical ones.

• Funny
Reactions: SammichLover
Oh wait. Sorry totally misread your post. Yes those pious owners are refreshing to hear from. But they usually talk about theology cars not theoretical ones.
I give this post an 7.6, needed a photo.

vp5ya60ism8eho4ootqx.jpg

Yep. Read that right. Here I have been patiently saving up a down payment so I can have a comfortable car payment, driving a soul eroding Prius everyday who’s only benefit is that it is paid for and low and behold Elon gives me a gift. $5000 off what I was planning on paying for my MP3! Woohoo!!!!!!! Hope it comes down more before I buy near the end of the year, until then....patient
Yep. Read that right. Here I have been patiently saving up a down payment so I can have a comfortable car payment, driving a soul eroding Prius everyday who’s only benefit is that it is paid for and low and behold Elon gives me a gift. $5000 off what I was planning on paying for my MP3! Woohoo!!!!!!! Hope it comes down more before I buy near the end of the year, until then....patiently saving.

I am happy, too. Glad to know that my next car, I already have a LR M3, can be the performance model for relatively less money. BTW, I came from a Prius with 452k...I reincarnated a few times...lol.

I totally checked the Mazda forums, Audi forums and Odyssey forums for a year after I got those cars to check on who got the same car at a lower price.

When it happened, I complained bitterly.

My complaints actually accomplished something as well.

Just kidding. I did no such thing nor did anyone else I am sure.

Is this a millennial thing?

• Love
I totally checked the Mazda forums, Audi forums and Odyssey forums for a year after I got those cars to check on who got the same car at a lower price.

When it happened, I complained bitterly.

My complaints actually accomplished something as well.

Just kidding. I did no such thing nor did anyone else I am sure.

Is this a millennial thing?
Is getting lost and putting up a mini-rant in the wrong thread a senile old fart thing?

I'm just asking because referencing millennials derisively is sorta a tell on that. Frankly it is painfully cliche. :p

pi·ous
/ˈpīəs/
(of a hope) sincere but unlikely to be fulfilled.
synonyms: sincere, forlorn, vain, desperate, despairing, doomed, hopeless, lost; More

we've all got the same google access. But hey but good luck with all that

While the price has gone down now hope you know it can also go up by the time you are ready to buy. Ask the MS/MX buyers of today. Also I think some versions of Model 3 went down then up not that long ago. You should also anticipate the possibility of by end of year Elon’s comments that the FSD software could be released or at least ready for certification and the cost will increase because of that fact. Just saying you don’t really know what tomorrow will bring here in Teslaland or in the real world. Your elation may be somewhat short lived.

True happiness is being content with what price you bought your car at and the pleasure each day you drive it since delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.