Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Man I’m happy the prices are coming down.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Read that right. Here I have been patiently saving up a down payment so I can have a comfortable car payment, driving a soul eroding Prius everyday who’s only benefit is that it is paid for and low and behold Elon gives me a gift. $5000 off what I was planning on paying for my MP3! Woohoo!!!!!!! Hope it comes down more before I buy near the end of the year, until then....patiently saving.

Yep. Read that right. Here I have been patiently saving up a down payment so I can have a comfortable car payment, driving a soul eroding Prius everyday who’s only benefit is that it is paid for and low and behold Elon gives me a gift. $5000 off what I was planning on paying for my MP3! Woohoo!!!!!!! Hope it comes down more before I buy near the end of the year, until then....patiently saving.
What a dcik post, that Prius really did eat your soul.

LOL

But seriously I’m truly excited about the price drop. Is that wrong? Do people have to be pissed off at my happiness? Do I really have to be a complaining whining owner like I see here so often that it disgusts me? Had a new guy at work that has a Model 3 SR. He didn’t have anything at all negative to say about his car. Genuinely excited to own it. I asked about paint and the phone for a key and all sorts of crap that I read here constantly in post after post and nothing. Convinced me even more that forums and reviews about restaurants are filled with people that just want to bitch. Except people that say the restaurant had bugs....ain’t messing with that. Sure some of us love cars and want to share them. But we are becoming the minority.

That's informative to people. Helpful. You can't see the difference?

No difference at all. It’s someone getting a better price than you did, so it’s just poor form to rub it in people’s faces, right?

Seriously - I don’t understand how anyone could actually be upset by a price reduction. That’s a-holery at its absolute worst.

Ouch. Somehow I don’t think you were sincere with your congrats. Maybe it’s just that thing where it’s hard to read a persons true intentions in an email or instant message?

its more like those 3D Magic Eye photos where you have to stare at it really hard to make out the picture (its meaning)

no, but in all honesty, its really refreshing when a pious owner comes in here talking about a theoretical car they may buy in 5 months.

But seriously I’m truly excited about the price drop. Is that wrong? Do people have to be pissed off at my happiness? Do I really have to be a complaining whining owner like I see here so often that it disgusts me? Had a new guy at work that has a Model 3 SR. He didn’t have anything at all negative to say about his car. Genuinely excited to own it. I asked about paint and the phone for a key and all sorts of crap that I read here constantly in post after post and nothing. Convinced me even more that forums and reviews about restaurants are filled with people that just want to bitch. Except people that say the restaurant had bugs....ain’t messing with that. Sure some of us love cars and want to share them. But those thymes of people are diminishing.

It’s not wrong AT ALL. I’m genuinely happy for you, and happy for everyone else that can now afford a Tesla. It’s great news and opens the vehicle up to even more.

The only reason people are upset is because they don’t feel special anymore. They don’t like not being an elite super special cool person, and resent the fact that the Model 3 is becoming as affordable as an Accord. That’s scary to the folks who bought an M3P but think they have a Maserati...

Me, I bought it because it’s awesome. If the price goes down, it means more people get to experience awesome. Don’t care what anyone says, there’s nothing bad about that.

It doesn't upset me but you're kinda deficient in empathy if it is beyond your grasp. :/

I’m actually one of the most empathetic people you’ll ever meet ... but only for things actually worthy of empathy.

Being angry at others because they’re happy they can actually afford something doesn’t exactly rate on my empathyometer.

Good for you! I was particularly happy to see the 78 year old guy who has owned three Teslas wanking yesterday in various news stories. It took him that long to figure out Tesla’s pricing is all over the place? The old fool supposedly went to a not-a-dealership and demanded some money back.

• Disagree
Reactions: shinytop and Pkmmte
Status
Not open for further replies.