Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
29BAA06B-728B-4D57-BDB1-BB4E961AA350.jpeg

My EDD was pushed back to 6/8-6/15 this morning. Just got off the phone with my SA and he said that it is indeed caused by transportation issues coming out of Fremont. I asked if I would definitely get my car this quarter and he was just silent, lol. Might look at the Polestar today.

OD: 3/1
EDD: 5/1-5/28 6/1-6/15

My EDD was pushed back to 6/8-6/15 this morning. Just got off the phone with my SA and he said that it is indeed caused by transportation issues coming out of Fremont. I asked if I would definitely get my car this quarter and he was just silent, lol. Might look at the Polestar today.

OD: 3/1
EDD: 5/1-5/28 6/1-6/15
It seems very clear to me that these SAs don’t really have much information or insight. Idk why we take their word as the Bible.

I wonder if you counted all the MY's how many there would be in comparison to previous times. Also, can anyone easily distinguish the ratio of MYPs vs. MYLRs. My eyes are not yet good enough.
MYP
Red/Black interior
No Tow
No FSD
OD: 03/07/22
EDD: May 12 - June 09
EDD: May 22 - June 05
EDD: May 31 - June 14

EDD: June 3 - June 17

Dallas, Texas
When did yours jump out to 6/2? I’m 4 hours east from DFW on 20 and I have had that same window for over a month.