Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yessssssssssssssssssssss.........................woke up this morning with a VIN 7SAGDEE4PFXXXXXX. Fremont build and my EDD just shortened to Dec 5-12. I week window. Shortest I've seen in over 8 months 🤣🤣🤣 Still don't have the coupon code for the mobile charger, but I'm ok since I can share my son's mobile charger.😁

Last edited:
Reactions: John Haffner
Yessssssssssssssssssssss.........................woke up this morning with a VIN 7SAGDEE4PFXXXXXX. Fremont build and my EDD just shortened to Dec 5-12. I week window. Shortest I've seen in over 8 months 🤣🤣🤣 Still don't have the coupon code for the mobile charger, but I'm ok since I can share my son's mobile charger.😁
Congrats. Getting exciting in this place.

Finally got a quote from my insurance carrier. Not that bad as it was only like $100 more than our 2017 Nissan Rouge and they included 45 day rental car and $100 deductible on comprehensive with $0 Glass. Not sure if they will try to force me to fill any cracks though instead of replace. About to get a quote from Tesla Insurance.

Looks like a whole batch of white interior MYLR are being built at Fremont, I got my VIN assigned this morning as well as the delivery window was shortened to Dec 2-11 for the Denver area.

Had to sign the waiver for no USS.

ODD was March 13.

VIN 7SAYGDEE7PF61****
Congrats as well, interestingly enough though, I went to the app a few times because I'm still in the honeymoon phase of getting a VIN and I don't have a link for the USS waiver. Wonder if mine will come with it or sign the waiver at pick up.😕

Just got a VIN assigned today morning 7SAYGDEEXPF******. and EDD window is changed to Dec07-Dec14 for NJ area(Springfield).
OD 03/11 MSM White interior/20" wheel. No tow/NO FSD VIN 11/23

I have emailed the Springfield NJ for trade-in/finance options. Awaiting for the reply.

I saw lots of people mentioning mobile charger code. Is there a discount on buying a mobile charger with the code?
Is it have to be the mobile charger or I can use the code for the wall charger as well?
Never seen the coupon code as well but I think it’s a general Tesla coupon or discount code or credit that is worth the same as the mobile charger price which currently at $230. So yes, I would assume that you can use it to any Tesla product in their shop website.

Reactions: WaitingMY
Got my 2023 VIN# this morning but no charger code.

Has anyone gone with the Tesla Insurance as I wanted to try that out. Not that happy with them giging you on night time driving as I drive to FL twice a year in those hours. Seems unfair if you are using their autopilot while driving at night. Anyway specifically wondering if you were able to get a $0 deductible comprehensive which covers theft damage and windshields. I have always found the difference to lower down worth it as I have a tendency to be a rock magnet for windshields. Effectively just ends up pre-paying for the deductible as you go.

Looks like we are all in the same boat so great that we can keep helping each other out though these questions.
I knew your VIN was coming soon too! Congrats!

I saw lots of people mentioning mobile charger code. Is there a discount on buying a mobile charger with the code?
Is it have to be the mobile charger or I can use the code for the wall charger as well?

Never seen the coupon code as well but I think it’s a general Tesla coupon or discount code or credit that is worth the same as the mobile charger price which currently at $230. So yes, I would assume that you can use it to any Tesla product in their shop website.

This is the email:

Prepare for delivery and consider a charging solution for your Model Y. You may use the Tesla Shop code below to put $200 towards a Tesla Wall Connector, our quickest, most convenient way to charge at home or apply the Shop Code to fully cover the purchase of a Mobile Connector.

Your car comes standard with the J1772 adapter, which can be used at third-party charging station.

I used it to redeem a mobile charger, but Im not sure if it can be used on any product.

Hopefully they increased the Tesla Shop Code to $230. The Corded mobile connector is $200 but it is only the regular household 3 prong plug. The other mobile connector which is $230 comes with 3 prong household plug and the Nema 15-40 plug. I'll probably get the $230 mobile connector just because of the Nema 15-40 plug included in it.

Hopefully they increased the Tesla Shop Code to $230. The Corded mobile connector is $200 but it is only the regular household 3 prong plug. The other mobile connector which is $230 comes with 3 prong household plug and the Nema 15-40 plug. I'll probably get the $230 mobile connector just because of the Nema 15-40 plug included in it.

Yes, it does cover the whole $230. I just ordered it using the code yesterday. With the code, $230 mobile connector's price came down to $0. Did not have to pay tax nor shipping. Just hoping that it will arrive soon :)

As we get closer a couple of observations and questions. First of all, every bodies delivery dates now seem to be the same week including mine 12/7 -12/14 in general. I think this is a very very good sign. A couple of quick questions.

• For those who are saying they had to sign the USS message, where did you do that? Mine popped up in the app, and I just had to hit continue to get past it. Is that what you are calling signing?
  • Since I never thought the car would come at the beginning of winter then I ordered at the end of winter last year, what tires are coming with the LRMY out of Fremont? Are these good in the snow? I don’t want to have to buy snow specific tires if I can avoid it, and I am very good at driving in the snow, so as long as they are decent I should be fine.
  • How did you get a comparison quote for Telsa Insurance? I have my regular insurance quotation and wanted to compare to Tesla. I have not gone through the sign up part in the app yet as I wasn’t sure it will give you a comparison quotation.
  • For anyone wanting Apple Car Play on the vehicle, has anyone seen any actual review of this product from CarlinkIT that seems to have only been released in the last few weeks? T2C Carlinkit Mini Carplay Wireless Wifi Box Bluetooth Adapter For Tesla Model 3/X/Y/S Apple Carplay Dongle OTA Online Update
    It seems to work through the exact same web browser interface as TslaMirror from the phone directly. Also seems to require It’s own SIM card, but can’t seem to figure out if that needs to be activated or not. Seems to me might be better to try the TslaMirror app to see if you even use it.
I basically want apple car play for “lossless audio“ / apple air play capability and waze usage when I drive. I purchased the magbak wireless charger mount for the side of the main screen to fulfill this need, but also wanted to try though the main screen. I really liked the Tesla navigation screen, but found it really lacking at the turn by turn directions as you got close to your turn. I travel through areas that the turns can be fairly close together, so the count down distance bar to the turn itself with the arrow really helps to make sure you are taking the correct turn. When streets are that close, street names are not as useful. Lastly I picked up a set of 19” Gemini wheel caps that are pretty slick and change the look of the car a lot. I posted this earlier, but if anyone wants me to post again, let me know.

Last edited:
As we get closer a couple of observations and questions. First of all, every bodies delivery dates now seem to be the same week including mine 12/7 -12/14 in general. I think this is a very very good sign. A couple of quick questions.

• For those who are saying they had to sign the USS message, where did you do that? Mine popped up in the app, and I just had to hit continue to get past it. Is that what you are calling signing?
  • Since I never thought the car would come at the beginning of winter then I ordered at the end of winter last year, what tires are coming with the LRMY out of Fremont? Are these good in the snow? I don’t want to have to buy snow specific tires if I can avoid it, and I am very good at driving in the snow, so as long as they are decent I should be fine.
  • How did you get a comparison quote for Telsa Insurance? I have my regular insurance quotation and wanted to compare to Tesla. I have not gone through the sign up part in the app yet as I wasn’t sure it will give you a comparison quotation.
  • For anyone wanting Apple Car Play on the vehicle, has anyone seen any actual review of this product from CarlinkIT that seems to have only been released in the last few weeks? T2C Carlinkit Mini Carplay Wireless Wifi Box Bluetooth Adapter For Tesla Model 3/X/Y/S Apple Carplay Dongle OTA Online Update
    It seems to work through the exact same web browser interface as TslaMirror from the phone directly. Also seems to require It’s own SIM card, but can’t seem to figure out if that needs to be activated or not. Seems to me might be better to try the TslaMirror app to see if you even use it.
I basically want apple car play for “lossless audio“ / apple air play capability and waze usage when I drive. I purchased the magbak wireless charger mount for the side of the main screen to fulfill this need, but also wanted to try though the main screen. I really liked the Tesla navigation screen, but found it really lacking at the turn by turn directions as you got close to your turn. I travel through areas that the turns can be fairly close together, so the count down distance bar to the turn itself with the arrow really helps to make sure you are taking the correct turn. When streets are that close, street names are not as useful. Lastly I picked up a set of 19” Gemini wheel caps that are pretty slick and change the look of the car a lot. I posted this earlier, but if anyone wants me to post again, let me know.
My understanding is that the tires that come with the Tesla are comparably adequate for snow in and of themselves. Haven’t tested this myself yet but that’s what I’ve read.

The insurance you can start in the app for Tesla and it gives you a quote. Or you can just call the Tesla insurance themselves and ask for one. My app wouldn’t give me a quote so I had to call but it was pretty painless. After that I just went in and stuck in my date for it to go active. If you’re a decent driver you’re not gonna be able to beat Tesla insurance. My insurance agent even told me that. I’ve been with them for 25 years and a solid driving record and it was still 25 above the Tesla quote. The tesla insurance will take your driving habits and put that against your record and come out with a premium. So if you’re someone who doesn’t regularly drive safe (it doesn’t measure speed as far as I’m aware at the moment. Just hard breaking, tight turning, following too close and having to have autopilot break off.) it’s going to be more affordable to have an insurance plan that doesn’t monitor your driving.

Long range Model Y comes with Continental ProContact which are snow rated all season tires.

In my experience, most all season tires are garbage on packed snow/ice and if you're worried about driving in these conditions you should just suck it up and get dedicated snow tires.

I will more than likely get a set of 19" wheels for mine (coming with 20"s) with Michelin winter tires.

Honestly I am really pissed off about the lack of USS and Tesla shipping a car without a functional park assist until a "future date". God and Musk only really know when that will happen. It's pretty much a feature I depended on in all my cars for nearly a decade in tight parking.

Just really unacceptable. They should not have taken the USS until they had a solution ready to replace them at time of shipping. We were promised certain standard features in the car and we are getting cars without promised features at time of delivery. Our orders have a non refundable deposit making them binding contracts.

I think someone should make a lot of stink about this through legal challenge. This is my first Tesla purchase and I am really not used to this bullshit from other car manufacturers.

Long range Model Y comes with Continental ProContact which are snow rated all season tires.

In my experience, most all season tires are garbage on packed snow/ice and if you're worried about driving in these conditions you should just suck it up and get dedicated snow tires.

I will more than likely get a set of 19" wheels for mine (coming with 20"s) with Michelin winter tires.
Thanks. I will check on the snow ratings of those tires. I have never had or needed winter tires as I always buy the best rated snow and wet weather all seasons and have never had an accident or lost control on those tires. Knowing how to drive in the snow is 90% of the issue and as long as the tires are not poor, then I will be fine.

Thanks. I will check on the snow ratings of those tires. I have never had or needed winter tires as I always buy the best rated snow and wet weather all seasons and have never had an accident or lost control on those tires. Knowing how to drive in the snow is 90% of the issue and as long as the tires are not poor, then I will be fine.
A lot of it also depends on local conditions.

I'd say that the conditions I get with snowstorms at 6,100 ft are rather different than what I used to get when I lived in New England.

I got the promo code in the email this morning. Placed the order and it was free. No screaming or phone calls needed! Happened automatically.
Man you are making me jealous.

My buddy just picked up his 2023 Austin build. He said it was a bit of a cluster. My opinion of the Owings Mills facility was a bunch of clueless kids from interactions so far, so that appears to have been pretty accurate. Hopefully my total interaction with them is to get the car and then I only have to deal with the mobile techs if anything goes wrong which I have heard really good things about. In fact they were so clueless they texted him 15 minutes out from the facility to try to move his delivery date stating the car was not there. We live 50 minutes from that “store”. When he got there they finally found the vehicle and he ended up getting it but his exact comment was the most Bizarre car experience ever. I have yet to talk to him to get all the details. Turns out he did not get USS, which he didn’t know and they didn’t tell him. I am trying to get him to tell me if he got the new cameras or not.