Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has been a big joke so far on all of this. I literally texted my supposed SA last Thursday figuring he would get back to me on Friday. Then again on Saturday, and then again today with absolutely no response. This is a JOKE. Worst customer experience ever. They make you do all the work.

Tesla has been a big joke so far on all of this. I literally texted my supposed SA last Thursday figuring he would get back to me on Friday. Then again on Saturday, and then again today with absolutely no response. This is a JOKE. Worst customer experience ever. They make you do all the work.

I am not a big fan of Tesla, but here I am. I would however expect things to be slow over Thanksgiving weekend.

Yes but it is Monday now. I also was asking how to get a quotation on the Tesla insurance, but I think now I would be playing with Fire. If I can’t even get them to call back to take my money, I just can imagine how helpful they will be during a car accident claim or incident. The app only has a get Tesla insurance button with no path for getting a comparison quote.

Yes but it is Monday now. I also was asking how to get a quotation on the Tesla insurance, but I think now I would be playing with Fire. If I can’t even get them to call back to take my money, I just can imagine how helpful they will be during a car accident claim or incident. The app only has a get Tesla insurance button with no path for getting a comparison quote.
I thought about Tesla insurance also but never really got the time to go around to looking into it. So I’ll just stick with State Farm, I’m sure they know by now how to deal with Tesla. I do have the bundle with them anyway. Plus you might be better off with your own.

I am not a big fan of Tesla, but here I am. I would however expect things to be slow over Thanksgiving weekend.
It wasn't slow when they need to push us to take delivery within 3 days. It's the first car buying experience that I have to plan around my schedule for the delivery especially during holidays. They really expect people to stay home waiting for the car during the week of xmas?

Definitely get your own insurance. They are extremely overpriced. I got a quote through Progressive for literally 60% less.

It wasn't slow when they need to push us to take delivery within 3 days. It's the first car buying experience that I have to plan around my schedule for the delivery especially during holidays. They really expect people to stay home waiting for the car during the week of xmas?

Yes I hear you. I don't like them a lot right now. I am extremely pissed off about the USS situation. I will be getting a car for more than $65k after taxes that can't even have functional parking sensors until a "future date". Absolutely unacceptable nonsense. I am seriously considering cancelling my order and just waiting for the Kia EV6 that I ordered 6 months ago.

Driving on I-10 in north Florida on Thanksgiving, I saw these bundles of joy on the way to be delivered. Exciting! Any Florida orders here with upcoming EDDs? Maybe your car was in here...

IMG_5807.jpeg
IMG_5808.jpeg

Definitely get your own insurance. They are extremely overpriced. I got a quote through Progressive for literally 60% less.
Thats weird, most have reported just the opposite that no one can touch Tesla’s rates on their cars. Also wondering if they will prioritize your replacement vehicle if the car is totaled vs. simply having you go back to a 3 month queue for replacement.

Anyway, I finally got in touch with the SA after calling, being on hold for 45 minutes, finally giving up and selecting the call back, which happened about an hour later. Got all my questions answered including the fact that the car has already left the factory and is in route scheduled to arrive for a delivery date of 12/8.

Order agreement: 03/09/2022
Configuration: 7 seater, MSM, Gemini/19” wheels, black interior, no FSD

EDD was originally September, then October, then November, got text a couple weeks ago to get ready for my order, and now it changed from 12/16 - 12/30 to just saying “Est December”.

Does anyone think 7-seater is being changed for 2023? I’m holding onto 7 configuration. My daughter is only 2 and I don’t have tall friends. Plus I like having a sliding second row with tilt.

Order agreement 3/16/22
Configuration 5 seater MSM, 20" induction wheels, white interior, tow package, no FSD

EDD window was moved to 12/2-12/12 after I received the VIN last week.

Received scheduling notice today, car is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday 12/6, there were also a few slots available 12/5.

So all in all, took nearly 9 months to get my vehicle. Worth noting that I originally had 7 seater configuration ordered, but changed to 5 seater to try to insure delivery this year. I wouldn't qualify for tax credit next year and resale values of used are going off a cliff and I need to sell my M3.

Reactions: Beerimar
Order agreement: 03/09/2022
Configuration: 7 seater, MSM, Gemini/19” wheels, black interior, no FSD

EDD was originally September, then October, then November, got text a couple weeks ago to get ready for my order, and now it changed from 12/16 - 12/30 to just saying “Est December”.

Does anyone think 7-seater is being changed for 2023? I’m holding onto 7 configuration. My daughter is only 2 and I don’t have tall friends. Plus I like having a sliding second row with tilt.

I literally have the same exact configuration and I ordered on 3/12. I got my VIN assigned and I scheduled delivery for 12/9.

In anticipation of delivery this coming Monday (12/5) unless otherwise changed by Tesla. I bought some goodies to start with i.e. license plate holder, all weather mats, screen protector to begin with. (Off topic -sorry). Within topic - so with the delivery getting closer....I haven't seen any changes on the app or the website about payments, mvpa, etc. which got my head scratching.....when my son got his Model 3, they were asking about payment methods 3-4 days before delivery date including the link on how to send the downpayment. Maybe today?

Reactions: John Haffner
I have the same delivery date and the down payment option was there days before I had the date even scheduled. The MVPA should be there under “Agreements” which will take you to their website. I had to text the number that alerted me of my VIN to adjust the purchase agreement to fix the financing and down payment, but they did it within a day.

I have the same delivery date and the down payment option was there days before I had the date even scheduled. The MVPA should be there under “Agreements” which will take you to their website. I had to text the number that alerted me of my VIN to adjust the purchase agreement to fix the financing and down payment, but they did it within a day.
I wonder if it varies by state. Checked the app and the website and nada. Nothing on the documents and payment section on the app is still grayed out. 🤔

Could be. Are you in a state that doesn’t allow Tesla to sell direct? I’d reach out to that number that texted about your vin and delivery to inquire. I’ve had decent luck with responses there.
I live in Illinois and they have a few Tesla stores here where you can order your car directly. Forgot to mention, my son bought his car while living in New York. Wonder if any from Illinois will chime in with regard to paying, doc, etc. I wanted to see exactly how much I am paying even though I have a pretty good idea when I applied for financing through the Tesla website.