Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA text said only if you havenā€™t received a VIN yet and take the delivery from inventory. Please confirm you guys are getting the credit applied even with your VIN number assigned! How did you get them to change the sales agreement as I have not received the signed version yet so my bank could not finalize the loan until they send me that. I did finally receive the charger code and ordered the charger 2 days ago. Getting closer. $3750 rebate on top of the lower price we paid would be the ultimate gift for our patience and BS we have had to put up with.

My SA text said only if you havenā€™t received a VIN yet and take the delivery from inventory. Please confirm you guys are getting the credit applied even with your VIN number assigned! How did you get them to change the sales agreement as I have not received the signed version yet so my bank could not finalize the loan until they send me that. I did finally receive the charger code and ordered the charger 2 days ago. Getting closer. $3750 rebate on top of the lower price we paid would be the ultimate gift for our patience and BS we have had to put up with.
Your SA is 100% wrong. Everyone taking delivery in December is getting this discount, I ordered in March and I am getting it.

Took delivery today with my trade in. Everything went smooth, car is flawless, gaps are in good order. Interior -no scratches whatsoever. Have the cargo cover, non matrix lights, no USS. Old cameras? I think. 45 mins later we were on our way home. My son had to go back because I left the garage opener in the trade in, good thing that they are only 20 minutes away. Will set up an appointment for my free front mudflaps and rocker panel ppf šŸ˜.

Attachments

• EC97A413-8285-486A-9779-E19F70516CB1.jpeg
    EC97A413-8285-486A-9779-E19F70516CB1.jpeg
    547.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 381A87B6-1FB0-44A2-968D-7D27FCC3C3CC.jpeg
    381A87B6-1FB0-44A2-968D-7D27FCC3C3CC.jpeg
    364.5 KB · Views: 74
  • E2E703BF-4A69-4AEC-89C1-BA63CA4DCE06.jpeg
    E2E703BF-4A69-4AEC-89C1-BA63CA4DCE06.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 67
  • A514BC88-B906-4105-9A0A-729796090601.jpeg
    A514BC88-B906-4105-9A0A-729796090601.jpeg
    717.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 8AE348F0-B541-42B2-A927-B277D876B448.jpeg
    8AE348F0-B541-42B2-A927-B277D876B448.jpeg
    312.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 709308CF-5459-4D34-9742-969EB3C5F124.jpeg
    709308CF-5459-4D34-9742-969EB3C5F124.jpeg
    543.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Love
Reactions: John Haffner
Took delivery today with my trade in. Everything went smooth, car is flawless, gaps are in good order. Interior -no scratches whatsoever. Have the cargo cover, non matrix lights, no USS. Old cameras? I think. 45 mins later we were on our way home. My son had to go back because I left the garage opener in the trade in, good thing that they are only 20 minutes away. Will set up an appointment for my free front mudflaps and rocker panel ppf šŸ˜.
What is your vin? PFXXX?

What is your build date? The date should be inside your door panel

11/22 and Rknapp, sorry, I misunderstood your question......yes, I am in the 600's - 611 to be exact
Mine was maybe 1,000 behind yours on the line. Iā€™m a bit bummed since it seems mine probably wonā€™t have matrix then either. I stopped at the delivery center today and saw literally 20+ LRMYs all of them had matrix other than the single car with white interior.

Mine was maybe 1,000 behind yours on the line. Iā€™m a bit bummed since it seems mine probably wonā€™t have matrix then either. I stopped at the delivery center today and saw literally 20+ LRMYs all of them had matrix other than the single car with white interior.
Ah no way, damn! Mine has white Interior too. Guess Iā€™ll have the reflector lights. Too bad. Delivery in about a week and a half.

Might just depend on the said or week they were built and which parts they had at the time. Youā€™d think if they were charging extra for white interior and those cars were delayed for weeks they would get the free upgrade but nope
My only somewhat little complain was not having the USS. My son's 3 have them and they are great with close objects. If I have the 3, I wouldn't mind not having the USS because I can see the hood, with the Y, doesn't matter how you raise the seat, cannot see the hoodšŸ˜.

Well just as an update, my SA confirmed the price discount will appear automatically when I get the delivery date and signed BOS. Awesome, makes up for a lot of the crap and extra 3 months worth of wait time vs those that paid higher. Still hoping for 12/8 delivery as one of the Tesla reps told me when I called to check a week ago. Hoping the USS feature comes quickly like in a month or two, because that is the most risk of hitting something, especially when pulling in my very tight garage.

That looks like the new cameras to me. Check your side view on blinker. If it has a yellow tint to the picture than that is the old cameras, as they do not have one of the RGB colors since they were not originally designed for human view. The new cam picture will look normal.