Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TSLA Market Action: 2018 Investor Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to take us some time to get out of this trend. I’m hoping Tesla continues to climb incrementally $1-2 per day this week, narrowing the range even more. That way we set ourselves up for next week when word from the factory that the ramp is back on.

Technically the share price is through the support of 300 and now after the clawback the most probable direction is DOWN...

That's the only reason I am still holding tight at the moment, I hate this FOMO. And then it rarely goes according to your plan, and you ending up kicking yourself yet again...

Which is why I buy as soon as I have the cash and hold. Might go lower the day after, might go higher. Only thing I'm sure of is that in a few years time it will be very high...

Just a thought, while everyone's feeling sorry for themselves...We've seen some fighting-back from Tesla on FUD recently and "leaked" emails with positive internal messages from Elon. It's my theory that now Elon's Remuneration package is essentially time-based linked to the SP, he's going to be paying much more attention to it and perhaps taking a bit more care with his forward-looking statements.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaliBear1
That's the only reason I am still holding tight at the moment, I hate this FOMO. And then it rarely goes according to your plan, and you ending up kicking yourself yet again...

Now I have Jim Carrey in "Liar Liar" running through my head...

Which is why I buy as soon as I have the cash and hold. Might go lower the day after, might go higher. Only thing I'm sure of is that in a few years time it will be very high...

..and I'm better now, thanks @Lycanthrope !

And Ford is now -1,6% and GM -2,3%
Tesla is +0,45% at the same time.

Why?
I'm not sure why since all these companies sell products with four wheels... All of these companies make products that use energy except one of these companies also stores and produces energy, so is mr market only now becoming aware of the energy Paradigm that Tesla presents?

Currently:

-1.8% GM
-1.2% F
-1.0% FCAU
+0.2% TSLA
I'm not sure why since all these companies sell products with four wheels... All of these companies make products that use energy except one of these companies also stores and produces energy, so is mr market only now becoming aware of the energy Paradigm that Tesla presents?

Electrek - yesterday evening: Tesla Powerwalls and Powerpacks keep the lights on at 662 locations in Puerto Rico during island-wide blackout, says Elon Musk

Either that, or it's a reflection of the shape of things to come in the auto industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.