Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Market politics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s it. Billary Clinton will now have to go again on that Ex-Uber exec’s podcast to call Bernie a Russian asset :rolleyes:

We all know Trump is corrupt. But if you used that yardstick, there won’t be anyone left in Washington except Bernie, Ro Khanna and the squad. At least Trump is openly corrupt, unlike Adam “Dance with Beyonce courtesy of Raytheon” Schiff

Beyonce Concert for Rep. Adam Schiff (D, CA-29) | Political Party Time

Don't do this "both sides" BS.

Equivalent to what Trump did would be if Obama asked France to investigate Romney in 2011.

What about Republicans AND Democrats inviting Netanyahu to address the Congress in defiance of President Obama. I’d call that treason.

Last edited:
What about Republicans AND Democrats inviting Netanyahu to address the Congress in defiance of President Obama. I’d call that treason.
That was a weird political thing - hardly treason. Just as I wouldn't call Jane Fonda taking photos with North Vietnam soldiers as treason.

BTW, that one act by Republicans made sure the Iran deal wasn't rejected in Congress.

Reactions: JRP3
This isn't the political history thread, let's try to stay on current topics which are relevant. There is plenty to discuss.
Translation:
Let’s not have something that makes me uncomfortable even though it’s the one of the reason we have Trump now. :rolleyes:

Suck it up.

Here’s a clearer article on what went on in Syria that made Fared Zakaria on CNN call Trump “Presidential” and Brian Williams on MSNBC say “the beauty of our weapons” as Trump gave Raytheon some business by launching those million $ Tomahawk missiles at Syria, all based on a lie propagandised by US IC & media

The OPCW and Douma: Chemical Weapons Watchdog Accused of Evidence-Tampering by Its Own Inspectors

Hmmm … its interesting when imperialists show their hands.

EJhEwBnWoAgK3ZD.jpg

Translation:
Let’s not have something that makes me uncomfortable even though it’s the one of the reason we have Trump now.
Translation, your posts have nothing to do with the thread topic: Market Politics. I'm not the least bit uncomfortable, but Audie has made it clear that we need to keep on topic if we want this thread to remain open. Don't screw things up just to push your odd agenda.

Translation, your posts have nothing to do with the thread topic: Market Politics. I'm not the least bit uncomfortable, but Audie has made it clear that we need to keep on topic if we want this thread to remain open. Don't screw things up just to push your odd agenda.
Don’t tell me what I can or can’t post. It was on topic and there was nothing odd about it - It shows why we have a reality TV clown as President today.

Reactions: AZRI11
Status
Not open for further replies.