Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massachusetts Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Mor-EV app continues to say "pending" since I submitted it last week. Its been more than a week and they have *not* come back with any questions or saying if any paperwork is missing. Its not approved either. Wondering if that's normal behavior or do I need to take some action. Anyone else submitted the application and got approved, how long did that take?

My Mor-EV app continues to say "pending" since I submitted it last week. Its been more than a week and they have *not* come back with any questions or saying if any paperwork is missing. Its not approved either. Wondering if that's normal behavior or do I need to take some action. Anyone else submitted the application and got approved, how long did that take?

i got a message about 10 days after submitting:

Your application is approval ready. However, because of recent changes to the MOR-EV program requirements and funding sources, you will likely experience delays in receiving your rebate while the funding and payment mechanisms for the new higher price cap of $55,000 are put into place.

Your application will remain on hold until these processes have been established, anticipated in early 2023.

for new EVs under $50k, it should be faster though as we got our PHEV rebate relatively quickly.

question for the MOR-EV i have a message back that I get:

• You did not submit a complete Tesla motor vehicle purchase/lease agreement.

I am not sure where this exists. I looked at the papers from Tesla Norwell but nothing like the traditional paper traditional dealerships give a copy of.
I can go to Norwell and see if they have but can I print it off the web site? which item in the list in the website?

they will come back with input. wait is the only option. I think they are slammed

question for the MOR-EV i have a message back that I get:

• You did not submit a complete Tesla motor vehicle purchase/lease agreement.

I am not sure where this exists. I looked at the papers from Tesla Norwell but nothing like the traditional paper traditional dealerships give a copy of.
I can go to Norwell and see if they have but can I print it off the web site? which item in the list in the website?
i guess they needed the lending doc etc. I uploaded it. lets see what they say

Hello,

I picked up MYLR Friday from Dedham center. No issues with the delivery process and car.

I am here to ask you guys a question about the MA rebate program. I opted for Tesla finance but I came to know with Tesla finance there is no MVPA document and instead we have to submit the 'loan agreement' (as per SA). From what I see on reddit, MOR-EV is rejecting the application without MVPA document. is there any work around for this situation.

Anyone in this community has any success for the similar case? Please suggest. Thanks!

I got this msg today from MOR-EV:
"Thank you for your participation in MOR-EV. Your application is approval ready. However, because of recent changes to the MOR-EV program requirements and funding sources, you will likely experience delays in receiving your rebate while the funding and payment mechanisms for the new higher price cap of $55,000 are put into place.

Your application will remain on hold until these processes have been established, anticipated in mid-2023.

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

I have no idea what this means or if I am going to get any money. The response is designed to be vague and lack specifics. My application still shows "Pending" status on the website. That also explains the "Approval Ready" status alluded to in the email. Meaning, its ready for approval but *NOT* approved.

Last edited:
I got this msg today from MOR-EV:
"Thank you for your participation in MOR-EV. Your application is approval ready. However, because of recent changes to the MOR-EV program requirements and funding sources, you will likely experience delays in receiving your rebate while the funding and payment mechanisms for the new higher price cap of $55,000 are put into place.

Your application will remain on hold until these processes have been established, anticipated in mid-2023.

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

I have no idea what this means or if I am going to get any money. The response is designed to be vague and lack specifics. My application still shows "Pending" status on the website. That also explains the "Approval Ready" status alluded to in the email. Meaning, its ready for approval but *NOT* approved.
I think they are saying you meet the requirements to receive the EV refund from MA but they are not ready with the funding and process to disperse for the new process/new cap. When the process is established you should get the rebate. probably will take a few months. Pretty sure the money comes from the federal Government MA dispenses it for the vehicles that meet the requirements.

Reactions: Detect
I think they are saying you meet the requirements to receive the EV refund from MA but they are not ready with the funding and process to disperse for the new process/new cap. When the process is established you should get the rebate. probably will take a few months. Pretty sure the money comes from the federal Government MA dispenses it for the vehicles that meet the requirements.
by the way I have the same exact message. I just got it today.

Cheers

by the way I have the same exact message. I just got it today.

Cheers
Thanks. I will post here if get any further communication from them. Regarding the rebate, if you do the math, they are essentially returning the tax back to you. If you buy a cheaper EV, then you will more than the tax. But for a 55K car, the tax is approximately $3500. Which is what they are returning.