Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.40.50.x - Driving Visualization improvements, new voice commands, Camping Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just stopped behind another car at a light. The car ahead of me didn’t go when the light turned green. My M3 started beeping at me after 10 or 15 seconds. I think it saw the green light and was trying to clue me in.
I didn’t know it would do that. Configurable option: instead, have it automatically honk at the offending car.

• Funny
Reactions: HG Wells and HighZ
50.40.5 coming down now... (I never got 50.40.1, and sounds like it wasn't awesome so hopefully this is...)

Guess I need to go upgrade my phone to iOS 13 now too.... I'd been sticking to 12.4 with all the 13.x issues, but seems like 13.3 is finally stable enough it's lasted more than a week without further patching :)

I was just stopped behind another car at a light. The car ahead of me didn’t go when the light turned green. My M3 started beeping at me after 10 or 15 seconds. I think it saw the green light and was trying to clue me in.

Ahh, like the impatient driver behind you. If it were "optimized" for California drivers, it would start beeping at you one nanosecond after the light turned green.