Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a gravel driveway, and little bits of gravel are often tracked into our cars. I bought the all-weather mats (from Tesla - I'm not familiar with MAXpider) and they have been a perfect solution. As a previous poster mentioned, they fit perfectly. They have a small rim around them, so whereas gravel pieces would collect in the valley where the carpeted mats met the floor, these have no such issues. Any gravel or other debris that makes it into the car stays corralled on the mats where it can be easily removed. They seem very tough and durable, and would, I think, take a lot of abuse to no ill effect. I also got the mats for the back seat, and those have a couple of inches of overlap and velcro together in the center so if someone got in with muddy, snowy feet the carpet would be well protected.

Hi

You can try our new all weather floor mats for Model 3. They have been very well received by the market and everyone who has bought them loves them for the quality and value. Most importantly, you are getting the right amount of protection for what is expected from a set of all weather mats.

Now they are on special for $79.99 on amazon. You can check out the forum responses.

Vendor - Road Comforts All Weather Custom Fit Mats - $79.99 for Model 3

link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGXB2G4

Thanks!

The OEM mats work well. They don't shift at all, and have kept my carpets clean.

IMG_0158.jpeg
IMG_0159.jpeg

IMG_0155.jpeg

IMG_0160.jpeg

Reactions: Drax
0EF23F48-D1D1-4832-A399-177707F04D5C.jpeg
E064ECE5-20DB-4963-8C9D-51C2FC1A77ED.jpeg
I’ll throw in a nice plug for the 3D Maxpider mats. Best quality I’ve ever seen in a floor mat, weird hyperbole I know.

You can see large unprotected edges with the OEM mats where if you deal with mud or snow you’ll have an issue. The maxpider have these nice tall lips that are great at catching dirt and dirty snow. You can’t move them if you try because the underside is like Velcro. Compare the photos with the OEM ones in post #7 and you can see where mud could be an issue on the OEM.
0E192AC9-6BBF-4BA7-8C02-707364EB8F56.jpeg
245E1306-27EA-4450-954A-56BEA4955FAB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Runnergirl
View attachment 416681 View attachment 416682 I’ll throw in a nice plug for the 3D Maxpider mats. Best quality I’ve ever seen in a floor mat, weird hyperbole I know.

You can see large unprotected edges with the OEM mats where if you deal with mud or snow you’ll have an issue. The maxpider have these nice tall lips that are great at catching dirt and dirty snow. You can’t move them if you try because the underside is like Velcro. Compare the photos with the OEM ones in post #7 and you can see where mud could be an issue on the OEM. View attachment 416677View attachment 416678
you're in Livermore, it doesn't snow there :) the OEM ones are fine for this climate

I've got these, which I purchased on Amazon:
3D MAXpider Complete Set Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Select Tesla Model S Models - Kagu Rubber (Black)

I really like them. I had them through a New England winter last winter, and they have help up really well. The trays are nice and deep to keep the crud contained.

Reactions: Dog lover 1
I always look for floor mats that cover the dead pedal as well, otherwise for me, slop (snow, slush, etc..) just runs down the dead pedal, underneath the mats and onto the carpet. Based upon the positive reviews here I ordered the 3D Maxpider mats and am very happy with them. You can find a deal on Maxpider mats on eBay, where I purchased the trunk mat for around $80.