Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awesome, good luck!

Did that SC provide any other details by paying via cashier's check? Rockville SC told me that it's totally fine to pay via cashier's check but that there could be a delay in linking your account to the vehicle. But that paying ACH would be instantaneous

Payed for mine via Auto Draft (Auto Draft | APL Federal Credit Union (Laurel, MD)) and had no problem linking up to the account. I may have logged off and back on, but I don't remember. So I don't think there should be a problem with a cashier's check.

Reactions: z1md4wg
Hi Everyone

Ordered MYLR White/White, 7 seats, FSD, standard wheels, no tow hitch on 6/25 and completed checklist on 6/26 for pickup at the Rockville SC. Obviously no VIN yet given I ordered end of Q2. My dates have been as follows.

6/25: "September"
6/26: Aug 23 - Sept 10
6/27: Aug 16 - Sept 5
7/1: Aug 28 - Sep 17

I guess it's going to be a long three months!

Hi Everyone

Ordered MYLR White/White, 7 seats, FSD, standard wheels, no tow hitch on 6/25 and completed checklist on 6/26 for pickup at the Rockville SC. Obviously no VIN yet given I ordered end of Q2. My dates have been as follows.

6/25: "September"
6/26: Aug 23 - Sept 10
6/27: Aug 16 - Sept 5
7/1: Aug 28 - Sep 17

I guess it's going to be a long three months!
Hey, I ordered MYLR/White/White on June 18. Like you my EDD is Aug 22-Sept 11. We are getting close. Glad to read that I'm not the only one checking my account multiple times a day. ;-). Trying to to get my loan info too early. They said it will be 1-2 weeks once we get a vin since we are on east coast.

Reactions: surferfb
Ordered July 24, no EDD. New orders after that date listed for delivery in November earlier this week. Today it says December. My wall connector is getting installed at end of September. I may be staring at it for months while driving my Corolla. :-(

Ordered the MYLR Blue with everything else standard on June 14, and the EDD ranged anywhere from July 29 to Sept 21. But when they updated their dashboard, as of a few days ago, I can no longer check my EDD. I'm wondering if anyone else is having that same issue.

Ordered the MYLR Blue with everything else standard on June 14, and the EDD ranged anywhere from July 29 to Sept 21. But when they updated their dashboard, as of a few days ago, I can no longer check my EDD. I'm wondering if anyone else is having that same issue.

I can still see my EDD (my order details are in my signature - ordered a little less than two weeks after you). I know the “no date” issue is widespread among mid-July and later orders, but I think it‘s rare for people who ordered before then. Not to give you false hope, but I‘ve seen a few people on here (but not everyone) that their date either disappears or goes way out in the future right before they get a VIN. Maybe keep your fingers crossed?

Greetings All,
- fellow Marylander here -
  • ordered MY mid May and the delivery date has fluctuated a whole lot.
  • here are the specs for MY - LR White with Black interior - estimated Delivery: September 02 - September 22.
  • Rockville is the location tp pick up the vehicle
  • the struggle is real but pleased to see light at the end of the tunnel!
be safe and take care

VR,
E

I can still see my EDD (my order details are in my signature - ordered a little less than two weeks after you). I know the “no date” issue is widespread among mid-July and later orders, but I think it‘s rare for people who ordered before then. Not to give you false hope, but I‘ve seen a few people on here (but not everyone) that their date either disappears or goes way out in the future right before they get a VIN. Maybe keep your fingers crossed?
Dashboard is now fixed and finally got to see my new EDD, which is now October. I really hope it's sooner since I'm going to be moving out of state for work.

Order 6/15, white, white, w/gemini EDD was Aug 22-Sept 10, but now says October. OMG when will this end. :-( I have bought sooo many cars in my life and this experience is brutal. The ups and downs of excitement and disappointment are crazy. Please give me patience. My accessories are collecting dust LOL.

Ordered June 14th
MY LR 5 seater, black paint, black interior, 20' induction wheels, removed FSD

My EDD has been all over the place ranging anywhere from June to October. I even got an 'Action Required: Complete Your Final Payment' email from Tesla on June 18th, but there was no VIN, link or button in my account. Followed by a "Disregard Action Required: Complete Your Final Payment" email from Tesla on June 19th. My EDD currently says August 25 - September 14. I placed my order on my phone and have never spoken to an SA. Hopefully the car comes soon.

Can anyone recommend an electrician in the Montgomery county area to install the NEMA outlet. I got a quote for $1600 which seems too high. Thanks.
We used Meyer Electrical in Bethesda. Was $1200 including permit and not including wall charger, but my breaker panel was on the opposite side of the house from where the outlet was going, so they needed to use a lot of wire.

Greetings All,
- fellow Marylander here -
  • ordered MY mid May and the delivery date has fluctuated a whole lot.
  • here are the specs for MY - LR White with Black interior - estimated Delivery: September 02 - September 22.
  • Rockville is the location tp pick up the vehicle
  • the struggle is real but pleased to see light at the end of the tunnel!
be safe and take care

VR,
E
I ordered 5/21 for Rockville pickup and am seeing basically the same EDD as you. 9/8-9/28 right now. It's been a struggle watching people with Mid June LR orders getting their cars =(