Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Meet Model X: Exclusive Viewing"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"Meet Model X: Exclusive Viewing"

I received an invite at 3pm for Vienna (VA) in March. Tried to RSVP at 3:34 and it was already full. I better have my X before then, but I thought I'd bring it to the event to give everyone one more car to look at.

So it sounds like locations with available spots they opened it up to people who have already ordered? Still haven't gotten anything for Atlanta and am hearing it is completely full. Maybe they need to add a few cars to the locations that are full ...

I just received an invite to the Meet Model X event in Burbank. I went to RSVP just 26 minutes after the email was sent, and it was already full. Really???

Ron
SigX VIN #484

Ron, I got lucky with the Burbank showroom. RSVP around 12:03PM and got confirmation at 12:10PM. If my four year-old is waived from a guest count I have a room for you to join us.

Last edited:
Ron, I got lucky with the Burbank showroom. RSVP around 12:03PM and got confirmation at 12:10PM. If my four year-old is waived from a guest count I have a room for you to join us.

@petfansNetwork, thanks for the kind offer. Unfortunately, there would be three of us -- my wife, my boy, and I. Since we have a Signature order, we do hope to have ours soon, though I am starting to believe it will be March, so we were hoping to just sit in one in Burbank.

If our Signature delivery does come through, you are welcome to come up to Ventura county and test drive ours.

Thanks,
Ron
SigX VIN #484

Looks like they added a single evening event to Manhattan: 2/23 from 7-9 PM. The one-on-one invitations for test drives were scheduled from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Got an invitation to the group event this afternoon, but by the time I saw it and tried to RSVP, it was already full. Grrr...

I had even left a message over the weekend at that store asking if it would be possible to manually book any of the test drives (since I have already confirmed my order, I was not able to RSVP online).

Ah well, popular is good, right?