Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to an advisor at Tyson’s and they said since they are one of the larger service centers outside of Cali they are seeing better delivery times. I wonder if I should chance delivery from Rockville to Tyson’s...
How do you do that? I m currently with Montgomery Mall MD. Wouldnt mind switching to Tysons if it helps. I might visit them this week.

Online registration prior to reveal
Ordered Oct 21
Midnight silver
Aeros
No EAP
Central Ohio

Got referral code almost instantly and app access but nothing since then. Actually there was a mistake last week when I got an updated price after the price went up but called and they said it was a glitch. Nothing since then... Seems contact from DM is random...

well wouldn't you know it...got the text! November 24th delivery date! Columbus, Ohio fyi for anyone who cares. And black interior

Reactions: model3fan
Saw this from user Taco-Pterodactyl on the daily Tesla reddit post:

I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this or if it matters, but if you don't have a VIN visible, hit Ctrl + U to view your reservation page html. If you Ctrl + F for "VIN" you should be able to see a VIN in a hidden field.
Tesla Daily Discussion - November 05, 2018 : teslamotors

I searched my order page and had several references to the VIN, but nothing that matched an actual VIN. Anyone with a delivery date assigned (or actually delivered) - do you see a VIN?

Another Marylander checking in! Do the cars go through Rockville SC or Montgomery Mall for delivery? Let us know if you find out anything at Tyson’s!

I called them to switch to Tyson’s and they said that only da can do that once you have vin and not to worry about it since they “have a lot of trucks”.

Anyone get mr delivery at Tyson’s yet? I am guessing they will both come through around the same time.

I’m not sure if the delivery is at Rockville or Montgomery mall but I am guessing it’s rockville since Montgomery mall seems to just be a showroom.

I called them to switch to Tyson’s and they said that only da can do that once you have vin and not to worry about it since they “have a lot of trucks”.

Anyone get mr delivery at Tyson’s yet? I am guessing they will both come through around the same time.

I’m not sure if the delivery is at Rockville or Montgomery mall but I am guessing it’s rockville since Montgomery mall seems to just be a showroom.

I'm also in Maryland, but my delivery location is Devon (PA). Looking at a map, it looks like that's the closest location.

Saw this from user Taco-Pterodactyl on the daily Tesla reddit post:

Tesla Daily Discussion - November 05, 2018 : teslamotors

I searched my order page and had several references to the VIN, but nothing that matched an actual VIN. Anyone with a delivery date assigned (or actually delivered) - do you see a VIN?

I checked the Ctrl+U then Ctrl+F and couldn't find an actual VIN. I just got my delivery date today and it shows up on my 'manage' page, but nothing else other than that.