Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a friendly PSA for those who may be interested. I ordered a MR on 10/31. Once I figured out that LR RWD's are only 3k more, I pulled the trigger on a LR RWD Metallic Silver w/ 19's and black interior (no EAP) on 11/8. Got a delivery date almost immediately of 12/4 (I am in north Jersey). Just yesterday, my DA let me know that a red LR RWD was available, so I switched to that car since it was my first choice of color, but was not available when I was initially considering a switch to LR RWD. Interestingly, my delivery date is still 12/4 as confirmed by an IDA.

The point is that there is an unassigned LR RWD Metallic Silver w/ 19's and black interior in transit to the east coast. Maybe if someone wants to upgrade, you can still snag it.

Do you have a solid source on this?
Do we know this for a fact?

There was an article back in June about how they are only able to make 1k of them at a time so they are resource constrained. No clue if they are still constrained but it looks like only a single MR with White interior has been scheduled for delivery. The rest are upper end vehicles so it looks like they are saving white for Performance or LR AWD.

AFDF82EC-EA66-4538-9621-0351F4A438CD.jpeg
Do we know this for a fact?
It would seem that he is making this claim based on what’s coming through the tracker...spoke with my OA at store yesterday and he believed I would have no issues with order which looks like was just confirmed from Elon.

• Informative
Reactions: V__2