Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am exactly the same except ordered 2 days earlier and live in bay area. I honestly dont see how us November people could get them by the end of the year when there are so many October people still waiting. Oh well...hope we are pleasantly surprised.
Agreed, and we ordered early compared to the nov 30 deadline, really questioning how they will get to those who ordered end of month especially. Hoping for the best for everyone though haha

Yeah I called my sales advisor and asked him to find me a match and fortunately he found one right away. I just got my delivery text and email for Direct delivery to home on 12/19. Responded asking if I could pick up at the Delivery Center in Costa Mesa and just heard back from them saying that I could pick up 12/15 or 12/16. Excited! :)

I was never given a sales advisor.. hmmm

I have the option of doing home delivery or picking up at a store. What would you all recommend?
I decided to go to the delivery center for pick up so I could take my time and inspect the vehicle for any issues. I heard someone on this forum mention that during home delivery, they basically drop the car off, collect payment, and leave. I'd rather have the time to take a good look at everything.

Reactions: AZEVOWNER
Ok I see a small update. Now on the Tesla Account page for my car, it says "You have chosen a loan arranged through Tesla. Click 'Next' to fill out a credit application."

For folks who switched out to a 3rd party financing, did you fill out the credit application and then switched during time of payment? Or should I change it to Cash? Because I plan on using 3rd party financing.

Oh and Edit button is gone :)

MR black/black/aero/EAP ordered Friday 11/30 11:00 PM. Seattle area.

Received text message and email yesterday Monday 12/3 stating my car is ready for home delivery Thursday 12/6. Applied for financing through Tesla and my local CU. Received a call today Tuesday 12/4 from a California number confirming details about Tesla financing and he switched me to 3rd-party financing (this option was not available on page account page).

Just waiting now on a signed purchase order and invoice to send to my CU, which he said should be in my account tonight. I'm debating now whether to pre-pay my balance or present a cashier's check at delivery, and whether to push for service center vs home delivery. I've had no luck contacting my delivery associate so they may have made the choice for me..

Reactions: MS_Dream
Wow .. awesome ... Nov 30th ordered and already delivery ... Is Tesla into Last in First Out policy :)

Sorry, satire on Tesla, but congrats to you for securing the delivery ! I hope it's RWD Mid range ...

Received text message and email yesterday Monday 12/3 stating my car is ready for home delivery Thursday 12/6. Applied for financing through Tesla and my local CU. Received a call today Tuesday 12/4 from a California number confirming details about Tesla financing and he switched me to 3rd-party financing (this option was not available on page account page).

Just waiting now on a signed purchase order and invoice to send to my CU, which he said should be in my account tonight. I'm debating now whether to pre-pay my balance or present a cashier's check at delivery, and whether to push for service center vs home delivery. I've had no luck contacting my delivery associate so they may have made the choice for me..

Are you a reservation holder?

Ok I see a small update. Now on the Tesla Account page for my car, it says "You have chosen a loan arranged through Tesla. Click 'Next' to fill out a credit application."

For folks who switched out to a 3rd party financing, did you fill out the credit application and then switched during time of payment? Or should I change it to Cash? Because I plan on using 3rd party financing.

Oh and Edit button is gone :)

I had the same question when ordering and I was told to select credit. No text for me.